Chapter 36

Sid:- you are fucking lier avneet i hate you I FUCKING HATE YOU.

Siddharth shouted at her.

Avu:- no baby boy please dont say like that.

She said crying but he didn't even looked at her.

Sid:- you wanted to just prove that na you dont love me now i know that you dont love me.

Siddharth was saying little bit angrily and avneet was just crying and looking him with pleased eyes.

Sid:- if you ever loved me na you wont torture me like that you wont beat me like that. YOU FUCKING WON'T.

Avneet just looked down and cried more.

Avu:- i am sorry my baby

She just whispered and cried more. Siddharth just looked at her and tears automatically came out from his eyes.

Sid:- you are so bad i hate you i hate you so much

He said and broke down again and started crying again violently. Avneet put her hands on him.

Avu:- its..its not like that baby boy i love you i really do you are my love , you are my life , you are my everything please dont say like that please..

He jerked her and just cried more his tears were not stopping. Avneet was trying to explain him but he was not understanding.

Suddenly he started coughing.

Avu:- baby boy .. baby boy..

He was not fine but he was still trying to push her. His some saliva came out from his mouth but after some seconds blood started coming out from his mouth.

Avu:- BABY BOYYY

She screamed and hold him but still blood was not stopping. She was really scared for him. She rubbed his back but nothing happened.

Suddenly he whispered.

Sid:- baby donnnn

He whispered and his eyes got closed automatically and he fell on her lap. She widened her eyes and gasped. She patted her cheeks.

Avu:- baby boy baby boy babyboy wake up baby boy wake up nothing will happen to you baby boyyy

She screamed and broke down but she composed her self and lift him immediately.

She ran down. Robert was awake and just monitoring everything. He saw avneet and Siddharth in her hands he understood everything and ran to car.

They sat in car. Robert on driver seat and avneet and Siddharth on back seat. Siddharth was in avneet's lap only. Avneet was still trying to wake up him but he was unconscious.

She cupped his face and murmured.

Avu:- i am sorry my love i wont let anything happen to you i know because of me only you are in this situation i am sorry i am really sorry baby boy.

She said and kept crying untill they reached hospital. Receptionist was insisting to fill the form. Avneet gritted her teeth and took her gun out.

They all got scared and they quickly admitted him. He was lacking blood. Fortunately they had blood in blood bank.

After 8 hours Siddharth's eyes opened. His vision was blur. Avneet was just sitting beside his bed numb. Vaishnavi was also on couch. Abhishek went to take coffee for them.

Avneet noticed Siddharth moved. Siddharth looked here and there and realised that he was in hospital room.

He saw avneet and vaishnavi and just lay there silently again.

Avu:- baby boy

She shouted happily seeing his eyes open. She instantly held his head.

Avu:- call doctor now

She shouted and vaishnavi went to call doctor. Doctor came and checked him.

Doctor:- he is fine you can take
him home tomorrow. He just need rest and his injuries are recovering so there is nothing to worry about.

Saying this doctor left avneet went near him. He was just looking other side.

Avu:- baby boy

She softly called him but he didn't look at her.

Avu:- baby boy... please

She said in cracking voice. Siddharth gave up and closed his eyes and looked at her slowly. Tears formed in her eyes.

Avu:- i am sorry baby boy please forgive me please.

Siddharth just gritted her teeth and maintained his cold look on his face.

Vaishnavi also came from behind.

Vai:- baby bro atleast talk to me na

Vaishnavi said cupping his right cheek with one hand. He smiled.

Sid:- so now you remembered your brother huh? Your memory power is really amazing.

Vai:- i am sorry baby bro please dont say like that i was just going to... (She was cut off by him)

Sid:- i dont want to listen anything please leave me alone i dont want to talk with anyone please leave

Vaishnavi just cried when abhishek said.

Abhi:- hey ashu you are angry with me also you call me dada na you can talk to me okay?!

Sid:- yeah my big brother who was just watching when was getting beaten infront of his eyes.

Abhishek just stood there. Anyone of them have didn't courage to talk to him.

Avu:- baby boy please forgive me na i will do anything you will say but please forgive us na please

Sid:- anything ?

She smiled.

Avu:- yes baby anything you want just forgive us.

Sid:- okay i am ready

Avneet smiled widely and hugged him.

Avu:- i am so happy my baby that you are ready to forgive me i thought you wont forgive me after what i did and believe me i am really sorry about my deeds.

Sid smiled.

Sid:- so you are ready to give me anything i want right?

Avu:- yes anyyyything just say what do you want.

Sid:- okay so i want you to accept me as your boyfriend infront of your friends.

============================

So i didn't update its because i am little bit lazy person and you didn't even complete goals so i didnt update.

You know i am very lazy person 🙃🙃🙃 so when you guys complete goals na it makes me sad that you guys completed goals but i am not updating so it force me to update.

So now i am gonna just increase one vote and followers at every update i hope you can do it.

Goals:- 101 votes

102 followers

Bye🙃🙃🙃