Chapter 26

Vaish:- what you said avneet?

She said in low voice and avu was just looking away from her. Vaish came closer to her and shook her.

Vaish:- i asked you something avneet.

She asked again raising her voice little but didn't got any response.

Vaishnavi kept shaking her vigorously and was increasing her voice. While avneet was just controlling her anger shutting her eyes.

Vaish:- I SAID TELL ME AVNEET

She yelled and avneet was irritated and angry at same time. Avneet glared at her sharply and yelled back.

Avu:- I SAID YOU ARE NOT MY FUCKING REAL SISTER UNDERSTOOD!!?

She yelled dangerously vaishnavi flinched and took her hands from her shoulders. Some tears came out from her eyes but she harshly wiped it from her cheeks.

Siddharth came near vaishnavi.

Sid:- di

He called her softly and she looked up slowly.

Sid:- di why is she saying like this ? She is lying na ?

He asked with sad face and hoping yes.

Vaish:- no baby she is not lying.

She said and looked at avneet who was standing with her arms crossed on her chest.

Vaish:- umm avneet's parents adopted me when i was 10. They always treated me like their own daughter. I never felt that i am orphan or i am not their daughter. Even avneet treats me like big sister as you seen before but may be now she realised suddenly that i am not her real sibling so..

She said last part with heavy voice. Avneet snapped her head towards her. Vaishnavi wiped her tears.

Vaish:- i think i need to go bye baby bro.

He held her hand with his both hands and shook his head in no with sad face. Vaishnavi just removed his hand and ran to the gate.

Sid:- di di

He shouted but she didn't stop. He came to avneet and held her hands.

Sid:- stop di she is going

He said trying to dragging her with him to the gate.

Avu:- leave me baby boy

Sid:- no you need to say sorry to her she was crying

He said and didn't stop dragging her. She was trying to free but he held her tightly.

Avu:- baby boy stop right there

She said raising her voice but he didn't listen to her.

Sid:- you need to say sorry to her she is hurt very much.

Avu:- BABY BOY STOP

She yelled but he still ignored her. Suddenly she jerked him he looked back. She slapped him on his right cheek. His hand automatically reached to his cheek and tears formed in his eyes.

He looked up with sad face.

Avu:- how many times i told you that always obey me and dont try to go against me.

He looked down after little pause he said.

Sid:- but di...(he was cut off by her)

Avu:- you dont need to worry about her it is our family matter we will sort it out together so stay out of it.

He gasped and looked up.

Sid:- am i not your...your family?

He said biting his lips. She gritted her teeth.

Avu:- no you aren't.

Tears rolled out on his cheeks which he was holding from long time. He sobbed and looked up.

Sid:- you know you are so bad. Till now you were hurting me and now you are hurting your sister also. You are so cruel ,selfish and ...

He was cut off by tight slap. She slapped him harshly and he collided to wall with thud sound. He quickly stood properly and rubbed his side of head where wall hit him.

She gasped as he hit wall. She wanted to check on him but her ego and self respect were too big for that.

She composed herself and looked away.

Avu:- go to your room and i dont want any more discussion on this topic.

He cried even heavily and ran to his room. -stvrdust☠️

Avneet shut her eyes and fisted her hands. She bit her lower lip.

Avu:- ugggh i shouldn't have talk with di like that

She held her back of head frustrated.

Avu:- FUCK ME

She yelled and threw the remote on her big screen tv. Tv's screen shattered in pieces and she just stood there breathing heavily.