Chapter 18

I want to say that i am sorry if there are spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes.i am trying to improve my self and tell me where i have done mistake.

And about quality i will try to think more
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

============================

Avneet entered in dining hall.everyone saw her and gasped.she was looking different too much different than everyday.

She was always organised but today she was totally mess.red and puffy eyes ,her hairs messed up ,her nose was red.she slowly walk towards them.

Abhishek stood up quickly and walked to her.

Abhi:- avneet are you fine? What happened dear?(he asked concerned)

She didn't replied anything just stood there looking at Siddharth.
Abhishek sighed and took her to dinning table and make her sit on chair.

Vaish:- muskan are you fine?

Though she was angry on her she didn't talk to her in these 7 days even avneet called her many times but she was her sister and she loved her more than anything.

Avneet looked up nodded and smiled a little but soon faded.she looked at him.

Avu:- ba..by boy

She called him in cracky voice.he heard and looked away.

Avu:- baby boy i..i..

He looked at her.she stopped and took a deep breath.

Avu:- baby boy i am sorry.

She said and bit her lips and looked down.

He gritted her teeth.

Sid:- oh thats very kind of you.

He said in sugarcoated voice and fake smiled.

Sid:- di i am going to gym.

He said and was going to stand up when she stood up and took his hands in hers.

He looked at their both hands.

Sid:- are you here to beat me again wait i will get the stick or rod.

He said and was going to move.

Avu:- no

She said in very low voice.

Avu:- please i am sorry

She said and broke down and tears rolled out on her cheeks.

He couldn't see her crying but he dont wanna melt everytime by her crying.

Sid:- its ok i forgive now you can go.(he said coldly)

Avu:- please come back with me i realised my mistakes and i..i.. am ready for any punishment you want to give me.

Avu:- you can slap me ,punch me whatever you want to do but please forgive me and come with me back home.

He glared at her.

Sid:- i am not like you who beat or punish their loved ones. And also when you have fear to live in your home that is not called home.

He said and was leaving when she spoke.

Avu:- baby boy please stop.

He froze on spot listening her request which more sounds like begging.he turned around at her.

Avu:- you know i couldn't even sleep when i left from here.i was restless whole week.i was literally craving for you to see you ,to see your smile ,to see your blush ,your voice your pout everything i missed you so much.i cant live without you i need you.i was very sad and i was just killing people this week.i was just crying whole night i suffered too much please forgive me.

She was crying and saying everything.he bit his lips and just stood there looking down.she came close to him.

Avu:- please baby boy(she smiled a little and looked at him with hopeful eyes)

He looked up.she saw his eyes teary and red little bit.

Sid:- you know what is suffering.

His face changed a little.she looked at him with sad eyes.

Sid:- suffering is that when you..you get beaten by that person whom you lo..ve the most in world and  she left you in pain that is suffering you understand.

He yelled making her flinch.he was crying remembering everything.she was also crying looking down feeling guilty.

Avu:- i...i.. am so..(she was cut off by him)

Sid:- shut up (he shouted)

Sid:- you know how much i suffered.after that day i couldn't even...even go to washroom properly(he said as more tears rolled down he paused for some seconds) it was hurting everytime i couldn't even sit properly for 3 days and that was just fun for you.

He was crying and shivering.she tried to touch him but he jerked her and make distance between them.

Sid:- you know i even got night....night mares about you.(he said in low tone)

She snapped her head at him.

Avu:- wh..aat

She was shocked because he was saying about night mares and that also about her.

Sid:- yes i get night mares in that you be..beat me with rod ,belt and many more.in that dreams you always beat me cruelly and left me like you did in real.

Avu:- its no...(she was again cut off by him😑😑😔)

Sid:- you know i am scared from you i feel like you will start to beat me anytime

He said and cried more.he was shivering.she wanted to hug him but she dont want to make him more scared.

Avu:- please baby boy forgive me (she said crying biting her lower lip)

Sid:- even after listening this you are asking forgiveness.
FUCK YOU

He yelled and ran to his room.avneet just stood there crying and sobbing.she was guilty very much but she knew she deserve that.she hurted him so much.

Vaishnavi came near her and stood there.

Vaish:- muski ?

Avu:- di

She sobbed and hugged her tight.she hugged her back and rubbed her head.

Avu:- di he..he dont love me he is even sc..ared from me he ....

Vaish:- sssssh stop crying my little sisso i will make him understand stop crying now

Avu:- he won't understand.

Vaish:- he will dont worry and you ate something or not?

She looked down and shook her head in no.

Vaish:- what are you crazy avneet? (She yelled and avneet shut her ears)

Vaishnavi called one maid and asked food for her.

Vaish:- finish everything or i will kill you understand?

Avneet wet chuckled.

Vaish:- he will understand okay dont worry and eat okay?

She nodded and smiled.

Vaishnavi went to his room and found him crying on bed.

🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝

Again

Goals :- 80 as you didn't complete last time

It is for double update.