Chapter 20

She was shocked as he stepped back. She looked at him with sad eyes and open mouth.

Sid:- but please give it some time i still feel scared from you.(he said with pleased face)

He didn't want to hurt her feelings but he was really scared so he cant do anything.

She looked down. She felt bad but also guilty because of her he is scared. He realised he hurted her so he said immediately.

Sid:- but it is just for sometime na we will spend time together then it will be fine right?

He said and took step ahead slowly.

She looked up and smiled and nodded vigorously. He smiled as he saw her smiling.

He slowly came more close to her.

Sid:- dont touch me okay?

He asked and she nodded confusingly.

He put his hands on her shoulders and she smiled. He slowly slip his hand on her back and hugged her.

Her smile turned in wide smile as she felt the tightness of hug is increasing.

He also smiled resting his chin on her shoulder which soon turned in angry pout.

Sid:- hug me back you fucking bitch. (He scolded her cutely)

She was almost crying and hearing his words tears came out.she wet chuckled and hugged him tightly.

Avu:- i missed you so much baby boy.

She said rubbing his back which sounded like whisper.

He was also crying feeling his baby donn's warmth and fragrance.

Sid:- shut up i missed you more

Avu:- no way i missed you more. (She said to tease him)

He quickly broke the hug and looked at her with pout.

Sid:- what no i missed you more if you did more then you could have come before not now.

Avu:- no i just had some work thats why  i came late else i missed you more.

She said to tease him more and vaishnavi and Abhishek chuckled.

His happy tears changed into sad and he cried more.

(Hope you understand mine cried more means more tears bear my english plz😅😅)

Sid:- no i..i missed you more everytime when i sleep , when i eat , when i bath everytime i missed you but you didn't care.

He said shutting his eyes and trying to wipe his tears but it came back again and again.

Avu:- oh dont cry my baby

She hugged him and he hugged her back trying to grind on her so that she can lift him up (sorry 😅😅😗😗)

She immediately lift him up like baby.

Avu:- i am sorry baby i was just kidding.

Sid:- hmm..

He just hummed resting his head on her shoulder. He calm down after some time. She put him down on chair and everyone settled on chair.

Vaish:- avu you need to finish your pizza cmon you must've skipping so much meals in these days.

He lift his head up as he realised she must be hungry.

Avu:- no di i am fine and as i have my baby boy with me i dont need anything else.

She said and he smiled. She smiled back and received painful slap on her cheek.

Avu:- aaah what the fu...(she was cut off by...)

Sid:- SHUT THE FUCK UP AND EAT YOU CHEESY BITCH.

He yelled dangerously and she flinched getting first time scared from him.

Sid:- finish this and anyone didn't even take care of your food there.

Avu:- but baby boy i am not hungry. (She said and put her hand on her stomach)

Sid:- you are eating or not?(he asked firmly)

Avu:- but....( She stopped as he stood up)

He stood up and lift her up in bridal style. She gasped and put her hands behind his neck for support.

He sat on chair and adjusted her on his lap like she used to make him sit before.

She was just staring at him with shocked face.

Sid:- open your mouth (he ordered dangerously)

She quickly opened her mouth and he literally stuffed half slice in her mouth.

She ate it silently because she was really scared from him. He kept feeding her while vaishnavi and Abhishek were watching them with open mouth shocked.

They were watching first time that avneet is obeying someone's orders.

Avu:- baby boy its enough now stop i cant eat more.

Sid:- but you just ate 2 pizzas.

She smacked his forehead.

Avu:- thats enough for humans you stupid.

She cleaned her self and stood up from him. He cutely pouted.
She pecked his lips.

Avu:- My cute buttercup (she said and pulled his cheeks)

He gasped and blushed hearing new name for him. Everyone chuckled and and and

🥱🥱🥱🥱Slept

I will write now 800- 900 words because i think if i will keep writing 1100-1200 words it will end story fast so ......

Aage jan ne ke liye bane rhe *ding dong*