Chapter 12

This chapter contains mature content read at your own risk

===========================

She carried him to the bathroom and put him down.

Sid:- i am sorry na let me bath i don't need your help.

Avu:- when i told you before you were ignoring me.

Sid:- please (he said making puppy face)

She was melting but she quickly looked away.

Avu:- wont work (she said firmly)

He made a face and gave up.

Avu:- remove your clothes.

Sid:- infront of you (shocked)

Avu:- (smirking) dont you think i have seen naked you before.

His cheeks turned pink.

Sid:- uh..

Avu:- is there anything still left that i didnt see(she asked raising her eyebrows)

He said quickly.

Sid:- no

Avu:- good now remove your clothes fast i am sleepy.

Sid:- you can go to sleep i will bath and come.

She glared at him.

Avu:- NOW (she yelled)

He flinched and started unbuttoning his shirt.he removed his shirt and she was staring at him.she came closer and started touching his abs.

Sid:- ba..baby donn bath.

She looked at him angrily and sighed.

Avu:- okay remove your rest clothes and start shower.

He did as she said.he was in boxers.but she was drooling on him.

Avu:- fuck i cant control you are looking so hot.(she said in desperate voice)

She came and grabbed his shoulders and was going to kiss him but he held her.

Sid:- we are here for shower aren't we(smirking)

His smirk vanished when he saw her gritting her teeth.

Sid:- uh..uh sorry.

She just took a Deep breath and start the shower.he jumped as cold water touched his skin she giggled and start the geezer.he smiled and she started making his hairs wet.she went to take the shampoo and when she came back she was shocked.

She found him very hot when she saw him showering.main his wet hair and  his abs were driving her crazy.she was watching him with open mouth breathing very slowly.

She shut her eyes and shook her head. 'what the hell are you thinking bitch calm down and wait' she internally cursed her self and went to him.

She took shampoo and washed his hairs slowly while he just saw her.he was wondering how he can be this lucky and how much she care for him.he was smiling looking at her.she raised her eyebrows.his smile grew more and shook his head in no.she squeezed his nose with her index finger and thumb.he giggled.

She took soap and started applying it on his chest.he was just standing there with closed eyes and she was staring his chest and abs thinking how he is so perfect.she rubbed soap on his front upper body and then she turned him back to apply it on his back.

But this time she was already very horny even his back was looking hot for her.she put her both hands on his back and caressed it slowly.then she came back in senses she started rubbing it with soap.