Chapter 13

Next day

Avneet woke up and smiled looking his little baby boy.he had cute angry pout in his sleep which was exceptionally cute for her.

She grinned widely and kissed his forehead.he blushed and smiled in his sleep and snuggled into her more.

Avu:- aye you sleepy head get off me.

He scrunched his eyebrows moved a little and got back to his position.

She tapped his cheeks.

Sid:- aah...

Avu:- get up its 10 am.

Sid:- no let me sleep.

He said and took pillow putting it on his head.

She sighed and went to take shower.after 40 minutes she came out from bathroom and saw him still sleeping.she groaned and went near him.

Avu:- baby boy wake up now (shouted)

He just stirred and again slept.she shook him vigorously.he woke up with jerk.

Sid:- what is your problem (he groaned)

Avu:- wake up

Sid:- dont you know after orgasm male need sleep?

Avu:- (narrowed eyes) i know but they dont need fucking 12 hours sleep(she yelled)

He closed his ears with hands and slept again.

Avu:- so you will not listen to me.

He shook his head in no.

Avu:- (smirked) okay.

She said and started tickling him as fast as she could.he started laughing like maniac.

Sid:- (laughing) leave me....leave me

Avu:- no no sleep more should i give you another orgasm

Sid:- no no sorry leave me now (still laughing)

She didn't stop and kept tickling him on neck underarm and stomach.he was laughing very much even tears came out in his eyes.

Sid:- stop stop i am waking up leave me.

She left him he sat on bed catching his breath and wiped his tears.

Sid:- you are unbelievable.

She flipped her hair.

Avu:- thankyou

He narrowed his eyes.

Sid:- that was not compliment you naughty woman.

She pushed him on bed and came dangerously close to his face.his breath hitched looking her suddenly close.

Avu:- naughty woman thats what you call me (husky voice)

He was not in state of saying anything.

Sid:- uh..um..i..no

She kissed his sweet spots on neck. he shivered by her touch and moaned.

Avu:- want to see what naughty woman can do?

She said in husky voice again which was hot for him but he was speechless.

She tore his shirt and he gasped.she licked his both nipples and he moaned.

Sid:- ba..by donn

She bit his abs slowly teasing him.he was sleeping in boxers.she grabbed it from top and pulled it slowly he was naked.