Chapter 42

Today is SanviTawate6'. 's birthday so happy birthday to you🎂🎂🎉🎉. This chapter is for you and your too much love for mature scenes 😏🤭

============================

She threw him on bed. He looked at her scared.

Sid:- what..what are you doing?

She smirked and jumped on him and sat on his stomach. Before he can say anything she smashed her lips on his. He was busy enjoying her lips when she started to bit his lower lip harshly.

He whimpered and tried to move but she didn't let him. She left him and his lips was bleeding. He was breathing heavily. He touched his lip and saw blood on his finger.

She took his finger suddenly and started to suck it sexily. She flicked her tongue on tip of finger he widened his eyes. She was looking very sexy when she was licking his finger.

She sucked it clean he was looking at her shocked. She leaned to him and started to suck his bottom lip. She sucked all blood of his.

She removed his all clothes in matter of seconds leaving his boxers. His cock was already hard but not that much.

She slowly caressed his hair then face and then his upper body. She attacked on his neck instantly. He moaned as she kissed him on his sweet spot.

She stopped and looked at him firmly. He was looking at her when she slapped him not hardly. He put his hand on his cheek.

Avu:- you wanted to sleep with rits huh?

She asked dangerously. He shook his head in no vigorously.

Sid:- no you are taking it wrong it wa...(he was cut off by her)

Avu:- i dont want your any explanation.

She said angrily and he got quite quickly.

Avu:- it is your punishment that you are not allowed to moan.

She said and smirked. He widened his eyes.

Sid:- WHAT?

He shouted suddenly.

Avu:- yes its your punishment and if you will moan and then you will get spanked like little bad boy you are.

She said smirking and seductively.

Avu:- and if you moan make sure you say my name only.

Sid:- what it will do umm mommy?

He asked in little bit scared voice. She smirked.

Avu:- nothing it will just make your spanks little bit less painful.

He gasped and she attacked on his neck. She knew his every sensitive spot so she was just kissing him there.

He was biting his lips to hold his moans. When she licked his spot he couldn't control and moaned loudly. She smirked in victory.

She started licking and biting his neck and he was continuously moaning her name. She flipped him on his stomach and removed his boxers.

She leaned to his ear.

Avu:- you moaned 10 times right? Now be ready for your punishment.

He widened his eyes when her hand met his soft flesh. He moaned in pleasure and pain as he liked her spanks but it is painful at same time.

Avu:- you liked it Baby boy?

She asked and smirked. He didn't answer anything. She spanked him on his another ass cheek more hard. He nearly screamed.

Avu:- i said did you like that baby boy?

She asked smirking more.

Sid:- ye..ah yeah

Avu:- nice

She said and started spanking him. She spanked him 10 times. He sighed in relief. She turned him on his back and she saw his cock was fully hard.

He was badly turned on by her spanks.

Avu:- Aha little bad boy

She said and slapped his dick very gently and carefully. He widened his eyes and sat up on bed. She giggled looking at his situation.

Avu:- calm down baby boy i am not gonna hurt you atleast here

He gasped as she pointed his dick. She sat on his stomach again. He was just staring her when she wrapped her lips on his left nipple. She started licking on his nipple.

He tried but it was too sensitive he moaned loudly and she kept licking and biting there. After she was done she licked his right nipple.

She made sure that his both nipples are red by her bites. She left some hickeys there. Then she went down on his abs. She kissed his torso and abs and left so many marks of her.

She stopped and stood up suddenly.

Avu:- stand up

He was panting because of her torture. He obeyed her and stood up. She got vibrator from her drawer. He couldn't see it because he was facing other side.

She put it aside and grabbed the lube. He was waiting when suddenly he felt wet fingers on his entrance. Before he could do anything he screamed as she slid her three fingers in his little hole.

He screamed and tears formed in his eyes at sudden pain. She grabbed his waist from behind and slowed down little. She kissed his shoulders slowly.

After sometime he started whimpering. She saw him moaning and smirked. She increased her speed and stopped exactly when he was very close.

He was panting when she took vibrator in her hands.

============================

Goals :- 102 votes and 131 followers