Chapter 29

I was just literally just joking that you guys do votes on alternate days but i am really shocked 😦. It is true. I got 60 votes in 100 reads and yesterday i got barely 40 votes in 100 reads. So what should i update alternate days only?

============================

They reached to the restaurant. Siddharth saw this much big restaurant for the first time. He loudly said 'wow' and everyone in hotel snapped their heads at him. Three of them giggled at same time and he looked down in embarassment.

Avneet came to him and hooked her hand with his and smiled.

Avu:- dont worry my cutie.

He blushed and they sat on chairs. They gave their orders and waiting for their food.

Avneet and vaishnavi were talking to each other and Siddharth was checking the restaurant.While abhishek was staring at one girl. She was laughing and he was admiring her.

Abhi:- she is so beautiful.

He said in low voice but Siddharth heard it and looked where he was staring. Siddharth also started to staring at her.

They both were staring at that girl and vaishnavi noticed them. Vaishnavi signalled avu to look at them. They both were shocked because they were staring at girl without even blinking their eyes.

Sid:- she is so pretty.

Abhi:- no it will be wrong if we wont appreciate her hotness.

Sid:- thats also right

Both said dramatically settling their hairs and blushing little. Avneet and vaishnavi widened their eyes.

Vaishnavi quickly held abhishek's ear he whined. Sid and avu looked at them.

Vaish:- so she's hot huh?(smirking)

Abhi:- aaah no no i was just..just..

Avu:- what just,  you both were fucking checking out that bitch.

Avneet said pointing that girl loudly. Everyone looked at them including that girl. She gasped as avneet was pointing at her.

Avu:- is that any show going on here?

She asked loudly as everyone was staring at them. Everyone got back to their work. Avneet glared at sid and he gulped. She was coming closer to him. He closed his eyes from fear and immediately shouted.

Sid:- dada told me

Abhishek was just rubbing his ear and widened his eyes when sid said his name. Both of them glared at him when one waitress came with food.

They both got back on their seats. Waitress started serving everyone but when she came to the sid she started drooling over him. She was continuously staring at him while abhi was smirking.

Avneet gritted her teeth and loudly smacked table. Waitress got scared and she was holding one bowl it slipped from her hands. Some of food fell on table and some on his shirt.

Waitress:- i am so sorry sir i am really very sorry.

She said and tried to clean his shirt with her handkerchief but it just spread more.

Waitress:- i am really sorry sir can you please come with me to washroom i will clean it.

Avneet was watching them gritting her teeth and she gasped when she asked him to go with her. She was going to burst out when vaishnavi said.

Vaish:- ok ok take him

Sid looked at avneet. She sighed and nodded. He went with her in washroom.

Waitress:- i am really sorry sir i didnt do it on purpose.

Sid:- arey its ok its just a little stain.

Waitress:- no sir just give me the shirt i will clean it.

He realised that he cant be half naked infront of anyone. So he said no many times but waitress insisted so much so after lot of hesitation he started unbuttoning his shirt.

When he removed his shirt waitress gasped looking his abs and wide chest. She was staring at his body without blinking. Because her gaze he was becoming more nervous. He called her few times but she didn't even look up.

Suddenly she pulled her hand up and put it on his abs. She caressed them slowly feeling them. He stepped back but there was no space. She touched his abs then chest and was staring at his lips now. She leaned towards his lips. He looked away but she cupped his face and made him look at her.

They were very close when they heard someone's voice.

Someone:- is cleaning is done?

They both snapped their faces at someone. He widened his eyes when he saw avneet standing there. Her both hands crossed on her chest and glaring at them.

Waitress quickly left him and ran away looking down. Avneet saw her going and then she quickly looked at him. He gulped and smiled nervously.

Sid:- i..i..uhh..she..was..

He was stammering which increased when avneet walked to him. He was breathing heavily and scared too much. She leaned to his neck and kissed it slowly. His breath hitched.

He screamed when she bit it harshly.

Avu:- if you will scream again you will regret it baby boy.

She said dangerously he nodded instantly. She again bit just beside where previous hickey was. She leaned to his chest and started biting there.

He was biting his lips to stop his screams and moans.

Sid:- aaaaah

That words slipped out from his mouth and he widened his eyes when she bit his nipple harshly. She gave him hickeys on his neck collarbones chest nipples abs everywhere.

Suddenly she held his chin by one hand.

Avu:- listen you fucking whore. You are only mine anyone cant touch you except me. If you ever let anyone come near you again...(she was cut off by him)

Sid:- no no it wont happen again i promise.

He said quickly hearing her dangerous angry tone.

Avu:- you better be and dont think your punishment is over.

She leaned to his ears.

Avu:- I am gonna make you cry whole night today slut.

She said dangerously yet seductively. First her hickeys and now her voice was also turning him on. He was biting his lips as she was smirking widely at him.

Avu:- now wear your shirt and come fast.

They both headed to table. They all were eating their food while sid was scared because of her words. Abhi and vaish were smirking at sid looking hickeys on his neck but didn't said anything.

They bid bye to eachother and left their home. Siddharth was still scared. They reached and Siddharth was going in when she said.

Avu:- stop

She said firmly and he quickly stopped and looked at her.

Avu:- Go into your room. Make sure you strip your self and lay down on stomach i am coming in some minutes.

She said firmly. He sensed that she was in no mood of hearing no so he just nodded. He went to his room and did as she told.

Then imagine avneet punishing Siddharth or just read any smut of avneet punishing Siddharth.

============================

Do votes and comments to make someone's day better.