Chapter 3

Avneet woke up and felt something near him.she slowly opened her eyes and find her baby boy sleeping.she smiled brightly as she saw him sleeping with pout on his lips and he was hugging her like a baby.his head on her chest and his hands on her waist.

She just caressed his hairs and she realised that she slept peacefully today.always she sleep with tension and she have to be alert always but today she got no disturbance in her mind only she and her little baby boy in her arms.she smiled and kissed his forehead.

He slowly opened his eyes.he found her smiling.he also smiled seeing her.

Avu:- good morning baby boy.(she chirped)

Sid:- good morning

Both stood up from bed and stretched.

Avu:- come with me i will give you brush and then you take shower.

He nodded and followed her to the bathroom.she took new brush from drover.she took it out from box, washed it, applied paste on it and put near his mouth.

Sid:- stop.

She scrunched her eyebrows and looked at him with confusion.

Sid :- i can do it by my self,i know you call me baby boy but i am not okay.

She giggled.he took brush from her hand and started brushing his teeth she also did same.they both take shower not in the same bathroom so stop your dirty mind.

After bathing he realised that he didn't took his clothes with him.he smacked his forehead.he opened the door and she was drying her hair with hairdryer infront of him.he gasped looking at her.she was looking so beautiful and she was just in bathrobe.she noticed gaze and looked at that direction and found her little boy staring at her with open mouth.he shut his eyes tight and closed his mouth from which his saliva was going to leak as he saw her smirking and coming towards him.

Avu:- any problem baby boy(she said smirking)

Sid:- uh...woh i forgot my clothes can you please please give it to me.

Avu :- sure(she said normally)

He got confused but shrugged it off meanwhile she came back with clothes.

Avu:- here.

He stretched his hand towards her to get clothes.she was not coming closer.he looked at her with confused eyes.she was smirking at him.he groaned.

Sid:- what?

Avu:- nothing.(grinning like monkey)

Sid:- then give me clothes.

Avu :- here it is.(she distanced more from him)

Sid:- please dont do this i dont have even towel.

Avu:- not my problem.

Sid:- please

He pleased but she just ignored him.

Sid:- i will do everything you say please.

She stood up quickly.

Avu:- are you sure baby boy?

He didn't think and nodded.she gave him clothes and he came out.He narrowed his eyes at her.

Sid:- what do you want?

Avu :- nothing (smiling like monkey)

He was confused but didnt said anything.

Avu:- lets go for breakfast.i made pan cakes for my baby boy.

He blushed and followed her.she fed him.he ate silently looking down blushing.she cleaned his face with her handkerchief and smiled.