| chapter seven. |

♚ CHAPTER SEVEN ♚

♚ CHAPTER SEVEN

IN FULL GYM ATTIRE, A PETITE GIRL with blonde hair slowly made her walk in front of gym 2 with a shaking body. Like a prey walking to the predator den. She raised her head, both hands gripping the door tightly, nervously observing the people inside.

"Yachi-san!!"

She straightened up in surprise as Hinata ran towards her while holding a piece of paper. "Look! I had a pop quiz in English this afternoon and stuff you taught me earlier was on it!!"

Yachi's eyes widened, and the flower within her seemed to bloom in pride. The nervousness and fear that had just hit her vanished when she began jumping up and down in time with Hinata, happily and proudly shouting happy cheers together.

"Well, that's Hinata for you," Suga chuckled as he sees the two. "I'm glad he was able to befriend her."

"But when did they get so close?" Asahi wondered.

Kiyoko, who was watching from the corner of the room, just smiled before her gaze was drawn to the dark gray-haired teen not far from her. Don't tell me...

That was your intention from the beginning. You purposefully canceled the group study and forced Hinata to approach and befriend Yachi...

She huffed, flashed a smile at Yanagi, and then approached Yachi. "Why don't you sit and watch today," she softly said, smiling at the anxious teen. "Relax. You don't have to be nervous."

"Woger!!"

Woger?

"Oh, but do watch out for stray shots, okay?"

Yachi was still standing in place, her body still shaking in anxiety. Her eyes were darting back and forth, trying to avoid the danger. It's her second day here, and the people continue to frighten her. Furthermore, she previously mistook Coach Ukai for a thug.

"Look out!"

Yachi's eyes widened as she felt his body freeze. She couldn't move her body, and her gaze was fixed on the volleyball that was about to hit her in the face. That does not happen when someone causes the ball to bounce in a different direction and she immediately calms down.

"Didn't Kiyoko told you to watch out for stray shots?"

Yachi's body froze once more. Her gaze rose to meet a set of heterochromia eyes, who stared at her coldly. Her breath hitches. She had not expected to meet such a handsome man. With thick brows, heterochromia eyes that make a unique but mysterious impression, a sharp nose, slightly thick lips, and that... jawline. Oh god. He resembles the two-dimensional characters she reads every night.

Wait a minute, isn't he the Student council's president— AHH, HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT???

The biggest problem and the source of conversation for the girls in her class. Yanagi Naoto. Yachi was a fool to forget that he was in the volleyball club.