| chapter thirty one. |

♚ CHAPTER THIRTY ONE ♚

DAICHI FROWNED. IT WAS ALREADY MORE than 30 minutes from their morning practice schedule and Yanagi still hadn't shown up. Student council? Nah, It's impossible right now because it's still a holiday. And it's still early August. He finally approached Kiyoko, who was folding their towels. "Have you heard from Yanagi, Shimizu?"

The girl stopped what she was doing, reached into her skirt pocket, and pulled out her cell phone. Checking her message notifications. "He didn't text me anything."

He frowned again and turned to Suga. "Do you know where Yanagi is, Suga?"

The man who was practicing throwing his ball against the wall paused for a moment. "I don't know. But, by the way, why hasn't Yanagi arrived yet?"

"That's why I asked," Daichi grumbled. "Ennoshita, do you see Yanagi?"

"Yanagi-san? Nope."

"Does he have a meeting or something?" Yachi inquired. "He's quite busy."

The four of them exchanged glances. That's right, Yanagi is very busy; maybe he forgot to inform us...

"Why are you still chit-chatting? Start practice!" Coach Ukai yelled from the doorway. The four of them went straight to their activities except for Daichi who walked up to him.

"Coach Ukai, any news from Yanagi?" he asked.

The blonde-haired man raised an eyebrow. "Huh? You guys don't know yet? Albert informed me that he had passed out this morning."

It was as if time had stopped. There was complete silence in the room. Even the noise of Kageyama and Hinata's bickering just disappeared. And somehow, with the noise of this gym, they can all hear Ukai's words clearly.

"WHAT?!" Almost everyone shouted at the same time.

No wonder they looked calm earlier, so Albert didn't tell them huh...

Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Hinata rushed towards him. Their faces drew closer to him, causing him to back up a little.

"What happened to Yanagi-san?!"

"Why did he pass out?!"

"Is it his uncle's fault?! Come! I'm going to beat him into a pulp!!"

"Was he poisoned, and now he's on his deathbed, and all his hard work has been for completely useless?!!!"

"Hitoka-chan, please calm down."

"AAHH!! Asahi-san hang in there!!"

"How is he?!"