| chapter eleven. |

♚ CHAPTER ELEVEN ♚

♚ CHAPTER ELEVEN 

A BLUR OF WHITE AND BLUE running towards Yanagi with lightning speed. Everyone on Karasuno quickly cleared the way so that they wouldn't be run over by him. Their focus remained on Yanagi, and a man with spiky white hair with black roots who was having an arm around Yanagi's neck, causing him to slightly lower his head uncomfortably.

"Yanagi! My greatest rival!! It's been a while, hasn't it?" Bokuto yelled as his hands shook Yanagi's body vigorously. "You're here, so you must be in good health, right? Let's compete!!"

"Oi, Bokuto!! Get your hands off Yanagi!! He's uncomfortable!!" Suga yelled angrily, aggressively attempting to let go of Bokuto's hand, but this only tightened his grip and made Yanagi even more uncomfortable.

"Come on, Suga!! I haven't seen my rival in a long time!!" shouted Bokuto who had let go of Yanagi's arms.

"What the―! How dare you show your face here, you sunfish bastard!!" A young man with dirty blonde hair and slightly narrowed eyes exclaimed loudly while stomping towards Yanagi and scowled at him.

"You still have a grudge against me? It's been almost three years," Yanagi said casually, looking at Konoha, who was grumbling full of colorful words.

"Of course, I wouldn't forget what you did, you backstabber!" Konoha growled.

All of the Karasuno members stared at them, shocked and terrified. Their jaws dropped and their eyes seemed to pop out. It's the first time that someone has dared to scold Yanagi, let alone curse at him and that someone happened to be right in front of him.

"Konoha-san is close to Yanagi-san?" asked Akaashi who also looked at them in surprise.

Bokuto turned to him with a grin. "Did you forget, Akaashi? Konoha and Yanagi used to be a teammate in middle school," he explained.

"Do you understand what they're talking about, Bokuto?" Kuroo approached them as well, looking at them with amusement and wonder.

"He told me that Yanagi and Konoha accepted the invitation to Fukurodani together, but he suddenly withdrew it and Konoha didn't realize it until the orientation was over," He explained before laughing. "Haha!! Yanagi actually belongs in Fukurodani!!"

"No!!! Yanagi belongs in Karasuno!!" exclaimed Suga, followed by Tanaka, Noya, and Hinata's aggressive nods.

Daichi let out a heavy sigh. Suga becomes even wilder when it comes to Yanagi. "Okay, that's it. That's enough. We should get started practicing right away," He drew Suga away from Bokuto and towards Coach Ukai, who appeared irritated.

Everyone started stretching right away, then waited their turn to play. For their first match, they were going against Ubugawa.

"Hinata, Kageyama," Yanagi called out to them as he walked towards them, then crouched in front of them. "I want you to test something. Use your old quick attacks."