| chapter thirty. |

♚ CHAPTER THIRTY ♚

♚ CHAPTER THIRTY 

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED TO your beautiful face, Kageyama?!!!" Sugawara's horrified screams seemed to jolt them out of their trance. Those in the gym turned to face Kageyama, who had just entered. A little later than usual.

"Your black circle almost rivals Yanagi-san's!!" Hinata shouted in shock.

"What's happened with his healthy lifestyle?" Tsukishima muttered trying in a mocking tone but the furrows of his eyebrows couldn't lie that he was worried.

"So scary..." Yachi shivered.

"You good? You look like you're going to fall at any moment, bro!!" Tanaka patted Kageyama on the back a little hard which was only answered with a hum.

"What do you mean, Hinata?" Yanagi who was suddenly behind him made Hinata jump in surprise and his face had already turned pale.

"Ya-Yanagi-san!!! I'm sorry!!"

Yanagi chose to ignore it. He shifted his gaze to the black-haired setter. He... looks more different than usual. His body, which was always upright, slouched forward slightly. His sharp gaze became weaker and drowsier as he looked very tired. He even blinked frequently to keep his eyes open. The dark circles that were clearly visible on his face stood out the most. Different from the usual smooth face.

Daichi approached Kageyama with a concerned expression on his face. "Are you all right?"

"Yes. I'm fine," Daichi frowned, clearly disagreeing but opting to keep silent. Letting Kageyama be honest to them later. But he will keep an eye on him. Because the youngest among them appears to be on the verge of collapsing at any moment and they didn't want that.

Kageyama yawned slowly. His narrowed eyes blinked a few times and looked for the upperclassmen figure. "Ah, Yanagi-san. I've watched the videos you recommended."

Videos?  Everyone thought.

"Everything?" asked Yanagi surprised when he saw him nodding.

Asahi turned to Yanagi in confusion. "What video did you give him?"

"Volleyball games," he answered.

Right... How could Kageyama want to watch other than that, everyone thought. Feeling stupid with Kageyama's simple brain.

Kiyoko looked unamused. "You told him to watch videos? No wonder he looks like that. Kageyama, I'm guessing you didn't get to sleep last night."

Kageyama shook his head. "I fell asleep at 3 this morning."

Daichi deadpanned. "For you who always adopt a healthy lifestyle, your body must be very shocked," he scolded. "Also, why did you suddenly send him videos, Yanagi?"