| chapter forty. |

♚ CHAPTER FORTY ♚

♚ CHAPTER FORTY 

"SKYTREE!!" Hinata, Nishinoya, and Tanaka yelled together as they pressed their faces against the bus window. Looking up at the tower with sparkling and astonishment eyes.

"Hey, Tanaka and Noya, you've been there before. Why are you still surprised?" Daichi deadpanned. Feeling embarrassed of his teammates.

With the national tournament just around the corner, they were already on their way to Tokyo. "Where are we going to stay?" Hinata asked curiously.

Noya and Tanaka exchanged glances before puffing out their chests smugly. Both of them grinned broadly As the bus entered the hotel they were headed for. "Yanagi-san's Grand Hotel!!!"

"Woah!!!"

"Shut up, you guys are so embarrassing," said Suga.

They descended in order, with the first-years staring in awe at the hotel. The hotel looks very luxurious and towers high in the middle of Tokyo.

"Yanagi-san always manages to slap me with his wealth."

"This hotel is said to be one of the most expensive in Japan."

"Many singers, actors, and dignitaries from all over the world stay here."

"I've also heard that this hotel is one of the most luxurious in the world."

Yanagi deadpanned. "Stop exaggerating."

The blonde manager exhaled a shaky breath. "I wouldn't dare to go in and hold the decorations, no, I wouldn't even touch them," she said shakily. Even her legs couldn't stop shaking. "If I drop something, surely neither my kidneys nor my body can compensate."

"Hitoka-chan, calm down," Kiyoko sweatdropped.

"It's embarrassing, but we used to think the same thing," Ennoshita said with an embarrassed chuckle.

"Yeah..."

○ ♚ ○

"Working before the big day?"

The dark gray-haired teen raised his head from his laptop. Staring at Konoha who was putting his coffee on the table before sitting across from him. He rested his chin on his palm, staring at Yanagi's laptop with a bored expression.

"I want to finish this before the tournament," He responded casually.

Konoha huffed. "Don't tire yourself out. I don't want you to get sick again."