| chapter forty eight. |

♚ CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT ♚

THE TOKYO METROPOLITAN GYMNASIUM IS VERY LIVELY AND CROWDED TODAY. The spectator seats are full, and the cheerleaders are multiplying (Yanagi couldn't say no about it). It clearly indicates the Karasuno school, especially with the overly flashy black and orange colors.

Karasuno's players had already arrived on the court for a pre-match briefing. "There's a chance we're going to play five sets, so don't run out of energy!"

"Yes, sir!"

Asahi patted Yanagi's shoulder for attention. "Yanagi, look," He directed his finger at the spectator. Yanagi noticed familiar people dressed casually and carrying several orange flags. Don't forget the old man who sat in the first row.

Yanagi deadpanned. What are they doing here?

"Woo, they're cheering for their high schooler boss. So cute," Suga commented. "I have a doubt they did this so they would get a rise. Did you force them?"

"I'm not that petty."

"Kageyama-kun," The raven turned around to see Kiyoko approaching her with something. "I assumed it would be better for your problem."

The younger looked down, he didn't know what it was, so he just waited for Kiyoko to attach it to him. "This is a sporty headband, and I think it looks better on you," Kiyoko explained, straightening the headband and slightly combing her fine black hair. "How is it?"

"A little weird, but I feel comfortable," he commented. Kiyoko just smiled and nodded before walking away from him.

"Hey hey hey, Yanagi, hey!!" Bokuto's thunderous shout made Yanagi stare at him lazily. The two of them walked closer to each other with Bokuto who immediately embraced him and vigorously shook his body. "Woohoo!! We're fighting again! I'm going to win this time!"

"Hm."

"Oi, get off of him, he clearly looks uncomfortable," Konoha scolded, looking pitifully at Yanagi who had to bend down uncomfortably because of the height difference.

"Konoha no fun."

"What―?!" irk marks appeared on his head, clearly feels offended. But all of that was lost in an instant when he noticed something in the crowd. "Why are they here, Naoto?"

"I don't know."

Konoha cheekily grinned. "They must really like their boss, huh?"

Yanagi rolled his eyes.