| chapter twenty six. |

♚ CHAPTER TWENTY SIX ♚

TODAY PRACTICE AS USUAL. In this practice match, Karasuno uses a substitution system. Team A is a team consisting of regular players while Team B consists of backup players. They will compete against other teams in alternate teams. For example, team A will play the first practice match, the next practice match is team B. This is done so that both members can get used to each other and try to be stronger. Yanagi doesn't care about winning or losing; all he wants is for everyone to be able to grow together.

"Yanagi," Konoha's hoarse voice made the said name turn towards him in between their break. Konoha was approaching him while holding up his cell phone.

"Albert texted me and told me to open your phone," He stated. "How did he get my phone number?"

"He's just nagging as usual, nothing important," Yanagi replied. He fixed his gaze on his own cellphone on the bench, which he had purposefully turned off.

Konoha, on the other hand, was not convinced. His brow furrowed. "If he texts me, it means he's got something important to tell."

"Ignore him."

Kiyoko frowned and approached him, holding up her cellphone to show him the screen. "Albert messaged me too."

"Oi, Yanagi!"

Yanagi still showed a passive face. "Just leave it."

The ringing sound came from Konoha's cell phone. He took another look at the name before showing it to Yanagi. "He called."

"Don't answer it."

"Naoto-kun, Albert said you have a meeting and lunch with a client," Kiyoko informed.

"Not important."

"I knew you'd act like that, Yanagi-sama," Albert's familiar voice caused Yanagi to pause for a few seconds. It's not the voice from the phone, so...

"Eh, Albert? You're here?"

"Nice to meet you again, Konoha-sama, Shimizu-sama," Albert gave a polite nod then raised his glasses as he turned to his master who had turned reluctantly to look at him. "Yanagi-sama."

"You really intended to come here. You must have a lot of free time," Yanagi stated coldly.

"Eh, who is he?" Hinata whispered still focused on watching them.

"Albert. Yanagi's personal assistant," Suga whispered back.

"Because you have an important meeting and lunch with a client in an hour," Albert politely replied.