| chapter twenty eight. |

♚ CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT ♚

"BARBEQUE!!" 

On this hot afternoon, seeing several grill tables with meat, vegetables, and large quantities of onigiri seemed like heaven to those who had finished their round of games. Everyone quickly grabbed their styrofoam plates and wooden chopsticks and proceeded to the grill.

Yanagi was standing next to Konoha, holding a plate of grilled meat. His eyes appeared bored, but he ate it voraciously because he was hungry as well.

His gaze was drawn inadvertently to his manager, Yachi, who was standing in the middle, looking terrified. Her head jerked back and forth. She must be intimidated by tall players.

"Look," Komi nudged Konoha's waist while pointing at the poor manager with his chin.

Konoha grins while blushing, preparing to approach him.

"Grrr!!!"

Tanaka and Noya appeared around Yachi like wild dogs, forcing Komi and Konoha to step back.

"Don't ever think about it," Yanagi commented. "Ryuunosuke, Yuu."

"Yes, Yanagi-san?!"

"If you want more, tell me," he said.

"Yes, sir!!"

Konoha sighed. "That second years of yours are so scary."

"They only do that when you approach our manager," he said. Then he placed some grilled meat on Konoha's plate. "Eat some more. You're so thin."

"My weight is perfectly fine!"

drrtt...

The phone in Yanagi's pocket vibrated and he let out a resigned sigh.

"Naoto, answer it."

○ ♚ ○

"Karasuno's third years seem really level-headed," Shinzen's manager commented while looking at Daichi, who was handling Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"Do they? I guess it's because there are a lot of problem children 'below' them..." Kiyoko trailed off.

"Ah, but your ace is very handsome and charismatic," Kaori said with a deadpan expression as she looked at Bokuto. "Unlike our simple-minded ace..."