| chapter forty six. |

♚ CHAPTER FORTY SIX ♚

♚ CHAPTER FORTY SIX 

THE NEXT DAY, THEY WERE READY ON THE COURT. More precisely the center court, because this is the semi-finals. Hinata really wanted to come, but his fever was still quite high, despite the fact that it had decreased from the day before. In the end, he was only allowed to watch from the spectator seat, slightly separated from the others so they wouldn't catch his fever, and he would be accompanied by Yachi later.

"Ugh," Everyone turned to look at their youngest member who was uncharacteristically groaned while shaking his head.

"What's wrong, Kageyama?"

"My bangs," he shook his head again with the aim of getting his hair moving. "It's disturbing. Uncomfortable."

Tsukishima approached him, making everyone wary that a fight was about to break out. But his long fingers caressed Kageyama's bangs, clearly making everyone confused. "Noya-san."

"Ok!" Nishinoya exited the court before returning with a bottle of lotion for Tsukishima.

Kageyama tilted his head back, a suspicious expression on his face. "What are you doing?"

"Solving your problem, now shut up and trust me," Tsukishima replied curtly. Spreading a generous amount of lotion on the palm of his hand. He took a step forward, brushing his bangs back gently.

Everyone stood there silently watching Tsukishima's actions. Whether surprised, perplexed, horrified, or delighted to see them.

"Done," Tsukishima took two steps back while wiping his hands with a tissue.

"Slicked back Kageyama!"

"He looks like a young CEO!"

"Like a businessman!"

"No! Like a young master!!"

"Move over!!" Suga dashed forward, lotion already in his hands. "Naoto-kun's Kageyama!!"

"Looks the same!! The only difference is in the eyes!!"

"Spiked Kageyama!"

"Suga-san's Kageyama!"

"Kuroo-san's Kageyama!"

"Split hair Kageyama!"

"Levi's Kageyama!"

"Who's Levi?"

Kageyama blinked several times, tired of them touching his hair. His hair is a little itchy from the pulling, and it's a little dry from the gel.