side story : 4

SIDE STORY : 4

"Akinori, clear my schedule for today."

"Akinori, speed up our meeting while we are in Germany."

"Akinori, replace me at the Yoon Corporation's party."

"Akinori, I don't want to accept this rubbish proposal."

"Akinori, make me chankonabe."

"Akinori, doesn't the garden look boring? Find a professional gardener or interior designer for me."

"Akinori, is it better to have an indoor or outdoor volleyball court? Nope. Make both."

"Akinori, buy me a new formal suit for a charity event next month."

"Akinori, black or blue suit?"

"Akinori, do you prefer to cook by yourself or by a chef?"

Konoha smacked the table hardly with his palm. Managed to make the waiter flinch and some of the glasses were a little shaken but luckily didn't spill or fall. The 25-year-old poured his bottle of vodka into a small glass and drink it quickly. His mouth still wouldn't stop babbling and spitting out swear words.

"Stupid sunfish. Bastard. Fuck. Crazy. Whore―"

"I'm a good employee. But just this once, let me swear!!!" beside him, one of Konoha's co-workers also drank vodka while letting out his pent-up frustration.

They are currently in a bar in the middle of Tokyo. It was nearly midnight, and the bar they were in was becoming increasingly crowded. They were not alone; several Konoha co-workers joined them. With one goal in mind: to let out their frustration.

Some have already passed out.  Some are dancing with hot girls on the dance floor. There are also those who have already done that in the rooms provided. What was left was still gathered, with bottles of alcohol scattered about. Everyone was drunk and kept asking for more bottles.

"I'm a secretary, okay? Secretary. Not a personal assistant!!" Konoha yelled angrily. His face was flushed, and his body wobbled.

"Right!!"

"And what the hell is that asking me to cook this and that. Accompany him to polo matches. Getting his clothes ready. I'm not your maid!!"

"Right!!"

"If that's the case, I'd better just resign!"

"Right!"

Konoha took his vodka bottle again and instead of putting it in a small glass, he drank it straight from the bottle. "Let's get drunk!! Bills on me!!" he shouted, holding his bottle high followed by cheers of joy from his co-workers.

Konoha leaned back against the table. His gaze was drawn to the crowded dance floor. He wanted to participate. Dancing with these sexy girls. Or even release his stress with that...

He took his cell phone from the table. His intoxicated mind wiggled his fingers and pressed something random.

"Hello? Konoha?"

The sound from his cell phone made Konoha sit back properly. He ignored the call and took another bottle of alcohol instead of vodka, he didn't know what it was, but he poured it back into the small glass.

"Konoha? Oi!! Are you okay? Wait, is that an EDM song? Are you in a nightclub right now?"

Konoha remained silent. He was still busy drinking the alcohol with his lips still pursed in annoyance. And the voice from his cell phone suddenly fell silent before Kuroo cursed.