| chapter thirty two. |

♚ CHAPTER THIRTY TWO ♚

THE FIRST THING KAZUTO SAW WAS his bloody hands and asphalt. His vision is not clear, a little blurry but he can still distinguish and understand what he sees. And his nose can still smell the blood, fire, oil, and burning engine from the surroundings. His body was aching, and he felt compelled to strangle his neck to relieve the pain. He could feel his consciousness fading away as his head buzzed. 

He had no idea why he had gotten himself into this situation. He simply wanted to spend the summer at his villa in Tokyo's mountains. And then something, he's not sure what, caused the car he was riding in to overturn, and he assumed it was badly damaged.

Even though he concentrated, his ears were ringing and he couldn't hear his wife and driver. They must be dead on the spot. Well, he doesn't care. Because, of all things, all he wanted was one thing.

Kazuto growled. Today is going to be my best day!! The company will be completely mine!!

Ignoring the severe pain and bleeding, Kazuto gripped the asphalt trying to get out of the car with his non-functioning legs. His fingers were starting to turn red with blood but his attempts to move were in vain.

From the right, a black car was coming towards him. He smiled widely, started to drag his body, ignoring how painful he felt, and intends to ask for help.

The car stopped and he started screaming. "He-help!!"

When someone got out of the car, his smile vanished. A man in a black suit with dark gray hair and very pronounced heterochromia eyes. Kazuto was well aware of who he was.

"Naoto, you brat!!" he growled, raising his hand, ready to claw when his nephew walked up to him.

"Hmm? I'm still wondering how you're still alive in that accident, what a strong old man," Yanagi smirked. His golden eye glowed with a sinister gleam. "It's a shame your efforts were futile."

"You!!" His hands continued to claw, but he was unsuccessful and only clawed at the air. "I'm your uncle!!"

Yanagi's grin disappeared and he tilted his head with a cold gaze. "And?"

"You have no right to treat me like this!! To your family!!" he shouted again.

Yanagi laughed coldly and the aura around them was suffocating. "Family, you say? Did you even think that of my father?"

Kazuto was silent but his blue eyes were still glaring at his nephew.

"You think I don't know?" Yanagi looked down at him and his golden eye gleaming even more sinisterly. "In this place, at this hour, you killed my parents regardless of 'family' relations. So, see you again in hell."