| chapter eighteen. |

♚ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ♚

♚ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN 

"AAH, THE STEAK WAS SO GOOD," Sugawara fell to the couch in the living room with a thud, face snuggling in the soft pillows.

Daichi nodded in agreement, lifted Suga's legs, and threw them on the floor so the man wouldn't use the couch for himself. Suga didn't budge, still engrossed in hugging the soft pillow.

"You're right, Suga-san," Tanaka sunk his body into the one-seat couch, his face beaming with delight.

"Ryuu!! Let's go find a wild boar!" Noya said excitedly.

"No," all third year and second years besides them chorused in unison.

Hinata felt giddy, the interior decoration in his upperclassman's villa still piqued his interest. Then he was glued to a wall-mounted, large, wide television. "Shall we go see a movie?" he suggested, his face lit up as he awaited their response.

"Sure. But don't stay up late because we still have practice tomorrow," Coach Keishin said while letting out a yawn. "I'm going to my room right now. Don't be noisy."

"Alright!"

Ennoshita blinked, a dark gray-haired upperclassman stood up from his seat and walked towards the stairwell. "Eh, Yanagi-san don't want to join as well?"

"No. I have work," He replied with a sluggish tone. Everyone was staring at him as he ascended the stairwell to the second floor.

Hinata sat on the carpet with Noya and Tanaka, Kageyama had already fallen asleep beside Yamaguchi before the movie even started. "Eh, I've been thinking about it for a few days now... But why does Yanagi-san always seem to carry a tablet everywhere?"

"Ah right, the first year didn't know. Yanagi-san brought his tablet to work," Kinoshita replied.

"Huh? But why is Yanagi-san already working when he is still in school?" Hinata inquired once more. "Is the school allowed him?"

Asahi leaned down to grab some chips from the table. "Hinata don't you know about the news about the car accident almost 3 years ago?"

Seeing the orange-haired teen shake his head, Tsukishima sighed. "Yanagi-san is the son and heir of Yanagi Corps. One of the biggest companies in Japan and America. And 3 years ago, there was a car accident that killed Yanagi-san's parents."

"That's right. Because of that, Yanagi-san couldn't help but bear the burden of being the heir to the company," Ennoshita explained. "So please don't disturb Yanagi-san when he's working. That's also why he has black eye bags under his eyes."