| chapter forty one. |

♚ CHAPTER FORTY ONE ♚

♚ CHAPTER FORTY ONE 

THE BIG DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED. Today is the day of the opening ceremony and the first game in the Spring Nationals. The big day has finally arrived. Today is the official start of the Spring Nationals, as well as the first game. The stadium they use is packed with volleyball players dressed in their colorful jerseys.

With Karasuno having just gotten off the bus, they all made their way into the stadium, leaving the third years standing at the front. "Our last tournament," Daichi said, as everyone looked up at the stadium with nostalgic looks.

"Our last match," Suga added.

Asahi nodded. "Our journeys..."

Suga sighed. "I can't believe it's been three years. Time flies so fast."

"After that, we'll go our separate ways," Kiyoko said.

"I still can't believe we can survive to be here for three years in a row," said Daichi.

"Well, we have Naoto-kun," Suga grinned, glancing at the tall man who had remained silent all this time.

▃▃▃ ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ  ▃▃▃
"First years! Introduce yourself!" Karasuno's captain booming voice echoed throughout the gym that afternoon.

"I-I'm Sugawara Koushi, from Uwamushi Junior High! I'm a setter, please take care of me!"

"I'm Azumane Asahi from Seikoudai Junior High! I used to attack from the fourth spot! Please purple foot!"

"Pfft―"

"I'm Sawamura Daichi from Izumitqte Junior High! I'm also a left-side hitter!"

Then a tall person, possibly the tallest, took a step forward to join the others. "Yanagi Naoto, wing spiker, from Ryugu."

There were a few whispers of surprise and surprise when the person finished introducing himself.

Yanagi Naoto? You mean that Yanagi?
The one nicknamed the Emperor right?
Why is he here? How?
I thought he would go to an elite school in Tokyo, I never thought he would go to Miyagi

"Oh, uhm, I'd like to thank everyone who has signed up for this club; now, how about we get started?"

∘∘∘