| chapter fifty. |

♚ CHAPTER FIFTY ♚

♚ CHAPTER FIFTY 

"I'M KONOHA AKINORI FROM CLASS 1-3. I'm a setter, please take care of me!!" A 12-year-old Konoha bowed respectfully in front of the coaches and upperclassmen. Beside him are people who would participate in the Ryugu Junior High Volleyball Club tryouts.

Ryugu Private Junior High is a prestigious junior high in Tokyo with numerous achievements in academic and non-academic fields and has the best facilities of all junior high schools. Konoha couldn't believe he'd gotten in here.

And now Konoha is going to participate in the tryouts for members of the boy's volleyball club here. The tryouts are similar to the usual volleyball practice ― spiking, receiving, blocking, and setting drills― which he used to do when he was in elementary school. He simply added more power so that the coach could notice him.

Almost three months have passed, and Konoha has also been accepted into the volleyball club. He is also quite familiar with the members and managers here and was already comfortable with them.

Except for one person. Yanagi Naoto. The tall boy with the piercing stare. He didn't hate or dislike him, he just didn't feel comfortable talking to him outside of volleyball. His responses were always brief, and he exuded an aura that warned him to stay away from him. His demeanor and speech were also polite, but he gave the impression of arrogance.

He is good at volleyball. Almost to genius even, if Konoha may conclude. But he doesn't really care about that, who knows he's been playing since he was little.

He is also intelligent and has joined the student council. Ah, don't forget that he is from a rich family, old money maybe? (Konoha only realized it when he saw Yanagi get out of a luxury black car). Like a true prince.

Konoha wasn't jealous. Not at all. He was simply irritated by his cold demeanor and flat expression.

"Excuse me," Konoha slid the door to the home economics room, carrying a box of recipe books and a few cooking utensils left by his teacher. He placed it on the teacher's desk as directed before realizing he wasn't the only one in the room.

His eyes widened in surprise, but he didn't say anything because he was afraid the person would be surprised as well. Yanagi was cooking for some reason, but Konoha could tell his cooking style was unusual.

He chose to leave right away, not wanting anything to do with him. However, the way he cooks irritates him. Konoha turned around and slammed the door. Making Yanagi turn towards him, still with his flat expression.

"Oi!" Konoha approached him and grabbed the mixing bowl he was holding. "I didn't want to do this, but the way you did it was so wrong and it irritated me!"