☆~Chapter 1~☆

"Hahahaha, You're so ugly."
"monster." 
"You're cursed, aren't you?"
A group of kids older than you, laughed as they push you around. "Hey get the scissors." the girl with twintails ordered her friends. She took steps towards you, holding sharp looking scissors. Your eyes widened from fear. The bully grabbed your hair and looked at your different colored eyes. "Gross. No one would want to be friends with you if they see your eyes."

Snip* Before she could even finish cutting my hair. A voice startled all of us. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I quickly turned my head to where the voice came from to see two boys my age. A short blonde boy with dark eyes. The raven haired boy was scowling at the bullies with his clenched fist. Aren't they scared of them? "Hey kid, get out before I beat you up." Suzuki, the bully who was with the girl cutting my hair threatened them. "This is our territory, so you get out." The pomeranian boy crossed his arms with his dull expression. "Ha? Are you joking?" Sayaka, the one cutting my hair raised a brow as she took her attention off me.

"You wanna die?" Suzuki and his friends walked towards the boys completely forgetting about me. They did the same to them, laughed and made fun of the pomeranian boy and his friend. I feel bad for them and I wanted to protect them but I was too scared, my legs and hands were shaking. I'm sorry but, I am scared. With my shaking hands, I collected my stuff on the ground and placed them inside my bag. Whack* "OW!" Suzuki's voice took my attention, his nose was bleeding and it looked like the pomeranian kid punched her. What!?

"H-hey! I remember. He's the little brother of the scary delinquent who beats people." Suzuki's friend spoke. "This park is our territory, so don't take a step here if you don't want to die." He threatened them. I was about to leave without anyone noticing when someone grabbed my hand. "Hey where are you going?" The raven haired asked me. Scared that they will punch me too, I started crying. "WAHHHHH!" HIC* SOB* I'm scared "Wha- Why are you crying?" He panicked.

"A-are you gonna beat me up too?" I asked while crying. "Is that why you cried?" He asked. You nod in response "We don't beat up girls." The pomeranian boy answered with an angry expression. But he just punched Sayaka "What were they doing to you earlier... They're trash." The raven haired spoke making the pomeranian kid agree. "Sano Manjirou, that's my name but you can call me 'Manjirou-sama'." He introduced his self and offered a handshake with a grin in his face. You shaked his hand hesitantly "Keisuke...Baji." His friend also introduced his self "We train in that dojo in that street." Sano started to get chatty. He started to talk how great he is and how cool he is. "Stop you're so weird." Baji interrupted him.

"Do they do that to you often? You know the cutting your hair and pushing you around?" He asked. "They don't cut my hair they only did it today." You answered. "Wait. So they did push you around often?" You didn't answer, yet the blonde already knew the answer. Sano got up with his fist clenched "I'm gonna beat them up." Baji had an annoyed expression but he spoke, "We already scared them away. Cowards." Though they were strangers, you felt better having someone to talk to. 

"Honey!" You turned around to see your mom with a worried expression "Mama!" You ran to her and gave her a hug "You weren't home yet, I was so worried!" She caressed your cheeks "What happened with your hair!?"

You just gave her a look and didn't answer "You-...ugh. You've been getting into trouble lately, always getting yourself hurt. Now you cut your hair? We're going home."  The two kids watched you and your mom. She took your hand and started walking away. You turned around to look at them once more. "Wait mom."

"My name's Y/n, Y/n L/n!!!!"