☆~Chapter 7~☆

"HEY GATHER AROUND WE'RE GONNA START THE MEETING" Ryuiji shouted,  alarming every member. The entire gang bowed while making a path for Their King. The invincible Mikey and his loyal right hand. An unfamiliar face made you curious. A blonde guy...well they're all blonde. The guy fidgeted around as he walked. He looked nervous and terrified at the same time.

You stood with the first division members. The rumors about me not attending meetings often isn't true at all. I'm a good member of Toman, I attend the gatherings. Well, maybe I just blend in too good that they don't notice me. Chifuyu was standing infront of me "Is that the guy, Y/n-san?" He asked. "I think so?" I answered in a low voice. The blonde guy walked awkwardly "That can't be him." Chifuyu whispered to me. The two of us whispered about the unfamiliar face "He looks lame as fuck." Baji joined our conversation "You think so too, Baji-san?" Chifuyu said as if Keisuke said something impressive. "Hey, it's Mikey. He won't pick someone lame... right?" The two went silent as I spoke. "Whatever." Keisuke spat.

Mikey stood at the top of the stairs with his head raised "We're gathered here today because of the moebius incident When they clash with us, It's going to be a big dispute. If we do clash, It'll be around the time of the musashi festival." As expected it's about another fight. I haven't heard about any of this. Keisuke also didn't say anything about it.

"Now then let me hear what everyone thinks." Mikey smiled. I don't even know what happened. "Explain to Takemitchy." Draken ordered. Mitsuya nodded "A'ight" He started explaining to Takemitchy. You scanned the male from head to toe. He was nothing like Shinichiro. "W-what musashi?" I asked Keisuke. As soon as Mitsuya started explaining, Keisuke started whispering to my ear.

☆~☆~☆

WHAM*

Pah kicked the blonde. "What got a problem?" Peh asked as he leaned down. "You're hanagaki aren't you?" Peh spoke with a threatening voice. His eyes were widened... well his eyes are always widened.

"You took care of Kiyomasa of our squad during the underground fighting didn't ya?!" Peh asked staring closely at the guy "How are you planning to pay for the bets we lost?!" Hanagaki looked like he was about to crap his self. He looked pathetic getting beaten up infront of hundreds of people. I kinda feel bad for him, he didn't even know anyone here. I'd probably pass out if I was in his place. Urgh, I feel like throwing up.

"Cut it out" Mitsuya spoke with furrowed eyebrows "Don't start a fight with the president's guest, Pah." Good thing Mitsuya was here. He might look scary but he's pretty nice. "Hey, that looks bad, shouldn't we do something, Kei-chan?" I tugged Keisuke's uniform. He watched the commotion with his arms crossed "Let them be, it's interesting." I listened to him and watched "Don't call me that, when we're with the gang." Feeling a bit confused, I looked at him. His ear was slightly red. Oh. Right, he didn't like being called Kei-chan. 

Ryuiji and Mitsuya told Hanagaki what Moebius did "How awful..." he looked disgusted with a mix of pity. Incidents like this makes it even scarier to be in a gang. You surely can defend yourself but there will be time where you can't fight back. It's disguting, that they would go that far. I watched in horror. I didn't know anything about that "I feel like throwing up." I whispered under my breathe.

"What will you do Pah?...do you want to do it?" Mikey asked for his friend's response "They're older than us and TOMAN can't just allow them go get away with this and it's gonna cause everyone a lot of trouble...but it's frustrating Mikey." Pah spoke with a shaking voice. I felt bad for him, it's disgusting. I would tear any gang apart if they did that to...

"Come on Pah." I gazed at Keisuke standing infront with his tall figure. I let out a huff. Keisuke was waiting for Pah to say what we wanted to hear. Mikey looked at Pah "That's not what I'm asking." he stated with a monotone voice "Do you want to do it or not?" The invincible Mikey asked one more time "I WANNA DO IT! I WANT TO BEAT THEM UP TO DEATH!!!" Pah screamed.

"That's what I thought" Mikey smiled at him. Keisuke formed a smirk as he watched. I could tell he was ready to fight. "Is there anyone who thinks it'd be too much trouble if Toman helped Pah's Good friend?! Is there anyone who is in fence about Moebius even though they fucked up Pah's friend?!" Mikey stood infront of the whole gang yelling and leading them in unity. While I watched Keisuke chuckling. Keisuke stopped laughing and suddenly gazed at me. Our eyes met but I quickly looked away.

"THERE ISN'T IS THERE?! WE'RE GOING TO CRUSH MOEBIUS!!!" The gang members cheered "The decisive battle will be on August the 3rd during the musashi festival." Mikey announced.