☆~Chapter 29~☆

*SHANK*

"Die...Baji." Kazutora appeared out of nowhere. He stabbed Baji with a knife he was holding. "RAAAAAAAH!!!" Hanagaki rushed to Baji and pushed Kazutora away from him. "BAJI-KUN ARE YOU OKAY!?" He turned to look at Baji who stood there. His hair flew with the wind, the earring attached to his bracelet jingled. Baji looked at Takemichi, "Just a scratch, thanks for the save Takemichi." He calmly responded.

"Take care of Mikey for me."

Baji walked away from the four. Chifuyu who was holding Y/n looked up to see Baji "Baji-san!" He yelled. Baji was completely unreachable. The boy has already set his mind.

Baji inhaled deeply and tied his hair. He gazed at the deliquents infront of him "Now then...Let's see what you got!!" He yelled as he held a pipe. "LET'S GO FUCKERS!!!" The delinquents charged towards him one by one.

As Baji fought with delinquents, Kisaki was standing at the scene and talking on his phone. Baji walked closer to Kisaki holding a pipe. He held the pipe and pointed it to Kisaki's neck. Baji looked down at Kisaki due to their height difference. He licked his lips before opening them.

"Checkmate, Kisaki."

"Kill me if you can."

Baji was silent, he stood there facing Kisaki. The blonde, Chifuyu stood up after placing Y/n on a safe place. He stared at Baji for a while. Blood dripped down on Baji's chin "Heh, guess that's that..." He fell on his knees alarming everyone. Chifuyu rushed to Baji "KISAKI YOU BASTARD! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!!" He glared at Kisaki.

"You saw, didn't you? I didn't do a damn thing."

Kisaki answered in a flat dull voice. He wasn't fazed even to the slightest. Chifuyu glared at Kisaki then turned to see Baji. He held the boy and soon noticed the blood on his clothes "Blood...you got stabbed? DID YOU GET STABBED WHEN!?" Chifuyu exclaimed.

"Kazutora...KAZUTORAAAAAAA!!!!"

Chifuyu yelled while holding Baji. Kisaki grinned at Chifuyu and turned to face Mikey "Kazutora doesn't fuck around afterall! I see now, He lured Baji into Valhalla...so he could kill him when he least expected it. Right, leader?" He glanced at Mikey.

"I wanted to kill you for so long...as soon as you got out off juvie, I was gonna kill you but the one thing who kept telling me not to was Baji and Y/n...."

"...'Kazutora just wanted me to be happy that's why he can't accept it. Even though he killed your brother..to make himself believe he wasn't the bad guy, Kazutora had no choice but to decide you were his enemy. Go easy on Kazutora." Mikey spoke while slowly walking towards Kazutora. As he walked, he noticed you lying on top of an old car.

"MIKEYYY!!!" From a distance, Baji yelled. He got up and yelled. His voice echoed in the whole abandoned parking area. Everyone's attention was directed towards himーdelinquents who were there to watch, Valhalla members, toman members and YOU.

I woke up from Keisuke's voice. The voice who yelled Mikey's name. Slowly getting up, I noticed everyone was paying attention to Keisuke. He walked slowly on top of an old car. "You got mad just for me? Thanks man.." he smiled. I watched his back from a distance. A back that tried to shoulder everything. What a sight.

Something's odd "I'm not gonna die, this wound ain't gonna kill me. So don't worry about me Kazutora.." Is that blood. Is that his blood. His back was covered in blood. "You are not gonna kill me." He pulled something from his pocket. I ran towards him slowly. As every second passed, I ran faster. He raised his arms and I see something reflecting the sun. My eyes widened. It was a knife.

It was as if everything happened on slow motion. I could see the knife reflecting the sunshine as it slowly disappeared from my sight. Keisuke's back was covered in blood. His hair flew with the wind. When did his hair get so long... And that stupid bell attached on his bracelet jingled. For some reason it looked more annoying today than usual. Then...