☆~Chapter 17~☆

"Draken..." Emma weeped while Hinata hugged her "I'm scared" You patted her head and gave her a smile "He'll be fine Emma." She hugged you "Y/NNNNN UWAAAAH...." the blonde cried loudly. Who am I to say this when I'm still shaking. I feel like throwing up. Mitsuya and Peh ran towards Hanagaki "HOW'S DRAKEN IS HE OKAY?!" 

You answered with worry "He's in the operating room" Peh-yan looked down and mumbled "No way Kiyomasa did this?"

The raven haired noticed you standing with bare feet which were full of wounds "Y/n!" He raised his voice taking your lilac haired friend's attention "Are you okay?" Mitsuya ran towards you and asked in awe. Seeing your exhausted and wounded figure they panicked. 

Loose Kimono and bleeding feet you weren't even wearing any slippers. "That's right...Y/n you should get yourself treated." Emma teared up and looked at you with puppy eyes. Almost all gang members were wounded and they didn't even get treated. They should've taken their attention to Ryuiji instead of you. "She's right." Mitsuya replied. Feeling defeated you agreed and sighed. "Yeah.."

"Takamitchy." Mikey walked with his hands inside his pockets "MIKEY!!" "MIKEY-KUN!!" Everyone called out to him. Waiting for this very special person. Mikey took all their attention including yours. For a moments you met Mikey's eyes. There was a subtle look in his eyes you couldn't figure out. And for a second his emotions slipped, he looked at me as if he was about to cry but then he looked away "You're being way too loud, we're in a hospital so keep it down." He sat on a chair calmly "Kenchin is strong he won't die from this, so everyone believe on Kenchin."

Everyone seemed to calm down by his words. They heard the exact words they wanted to hear. Thought they kept telling that to themselves they still wouldn't believe. They needed Mikey to say it himself "I'll be right back." You whispered to Emma not letting Mikey notice you. I guess it was easy to hide from him. He sounded calm but you were sure that his mind was filled with thoughts. Mikey was distracted.

"I'll go with you." Kei and Mitsuya spoke in sync. The raven haired furrowed his eyebrows and looked at his friend "Mitsuya, you can stay here. What if you miss Draken's doctor." He smiled and patted Mitsuya's shoulder "I could say the same for you." Mitsuya smiled sarcastically which looked terrifying. 

"I'll be fine on my own." You responded which made them angrier "I'll go with you." Kei insisted "You can't even walk properly." Mitsuya added. The two argued for a few minutes. "Tsk." Kei stubbornly glared at Mitsuya and walked towards you. He quickly grabbed you and carried you like a sack of rice to the nurses while Mitsuya followed him with an annoyed expression "Don't carry her like a sack of rice." He grumbled "H-hey! Put me down." You could feel your blood rushing to your brain while everyone watched you. Not having a choice, you just covered you face from embarrassment.

"There." The nurse smiled at you as she finished wrapping your feet with bandages "Don't run around with bare feet, okay? Wait for your wounds to recover." You gave her a nod in response. The nurse got up and walked away leaving you sitting in a bed. "You should rest." Mitsuya spoke and sat next to you "I can rest on the bench with the others. I'll wait for Ryuiji." 

You got up from the bed and wore the slippers the nurse gave you. Thankfully they gave you a pair of slippers for patients. You were scared that you'd have to go home in bare feet. "You shouldn't-" "I can walk, it's not that far from here." Mitsuya and Kei sighed.

You hesitated and fidgeted with your hands. A huff helped you release stress even it was just little. You sat next to Mikey awkwardly. Your hands on your lap and you were sitting straightly and stiffly. Completely uncomfortable. "A-are you okay?" You whispered enough for Mikey to hear. 

He looked at you silently and didn't respond. You sighed and smiled. "Don't worry....well i guess you can't help but worry. But It's just like what you said, we should have faith in Draken." He stayed silent but you could see him smile. The operating light turned off and the doctors came out. "We stopped his life from ending. The operation was successful." Everyone was relieved.
"YEAAAH"
"F☆CKKK"
"YESSSSS DRAKEN-KUN IS SAVED"

Everyone started to celebrate when you noticed Mikey going out. You figured what was he going to do so you gave him some privacy and stayed in the hospital. He needed some alone time to manage his thoughts and emotions. Mikey wasn't the type to show his vulnerability to anyone. You respected that. He was carrying a huge responsibility and he had to maintain the title of being invincible.

"Should we head home?" You asked Kei right after you saw Mikey come back in the hospital. "Yeah it's late." He nodded and walked towards you. You waved everyone goodbye and walked away. "Take care, Mikey." You gave him a smile and left "You too."

"So cold...I'm never going to wear a yukata again" he chuckled hearing your words. He handed you a helmet as you two got on the motorcycle. "You looked pretty though." He whispered. I heard him but I pretended not to. 

Then we finally arrived. The two of us quickly got off the bike and went inside the apartment. I rubbed my arm "Hey, can I sleep over? A lot happened... and my aunt's at work. I don't wanna sleep alone." I hesitated. It was true, I was scared. I didn't want to be alone after everything that has happened. Kei looked at me then answered, "Do what you want." 

As we climbed the stairs I could feel Kei staring at me. I look back at him who was walking slowly, even slower than me. It was hard walking with my wounds but it was fine. He suddenly walked quickly towards me then picked me up "Huh?" 

He climbed the stairs while carrying me. He carried me with his arms supporting my back and legs...bridal carry. I just prayed that no one would see us. "I-i can walk by myself!" I whisper-yelled. "You're slow as hell." He answered back. Why does he keep carrying me weirdly. I could feel the heat rise up to my face. I feel like I might catch a fever.