☆~Chapter 16~☆

"GO!" He yelled. You took your glance back at the blonde and took of your slippers to run faster. Slipping through everyone fighting you reached Hanagaki. He was in the same situation as you a moment ago.

He was screaming and crying as he held the tattooed male in his arm. It was scary ofcourse. Adrenaline rushed to your body.SLAP*You slapped him with both hands taking him back to reality "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!" Hanagaki gazed at you and started to cry with a miserable expression

"Y-Y/N-SAN...I'M SORRY....I'M S..ORRY. IT'S MY FAU-"

"Let's go!" You responded with a single phrase. You didn't care about anything. The only thought in your mind was Ryuiji's name. "TAKEMITCHY! KEN-CHIN!" Mikey yelled from the distance.

Lifting the Blonde's body from Hanagaki without any struggle you started walking away from the scene with Hanagaki.

Cough* Cough*

Ryuiji coughed with blood on your back. Your bare feet tapped on the cold and wet floor as you take each step."Draken-kun!" Hanagaki yelled while running with you. Your stamina was slowly running out from carrying the tall teenager with your small figure.

"Hang in there, Ryuiji!" The blonde seemed to have lifted his head to talk but failed so he ended up resting his head on your shoulder. "This is funny..." he chuckled weakly "When you tripped and hurt yourself when we were kids, I carried you on my back." Your legs were trembling from running with heavy weight. "Please don't..." Your response didn't matter to him "...Now it's the other way around."

"Save your breath." Tears streamed down your cheeks while struggling to run. Hanagaki seemed to have noticed already. "Just a little more...we're gonna reach the hospital.." You breathe heavily while slowing down. The blonde was too heavy. "Dumbass it's too far." Ryuiji responded quietly. 

I felt like I was slowly losing my consciousness from exhaustion. I couldn't even tell if we were still moving. Was I too slow? Are we even gonna get there? Then my vision got blurry. I felt like I was going to drop on the ground. 

"Y/n-san!" Hanagaki yelled 

"I-i will carry him!" with determination in his eyes he spoke to me "Eh? R-right!" Barely walking straight you slowly transferred your heavy friend on his back. "Can you do it?" Looking at the smaller blonde's figure, you asked worriedly. "Yes!" Hanagaki started walking fastly. He couldn't run since the male was too heavy. It's a mystery how you actually lifted him and ran with him earlier. 

You watched Hanagaki focused on "running" while carrying Ryuiji in his back. The look in his eyes reminded you of Shinichiro. "I only ran a few meters...sorry I couldn't carry him any longer." You apologized to Hanagaki 

"It's fine, Y/n-san. We atleast got away from the fight." He smiled "We can switch again if you get tired and I can switch again with you if I got tired." It was the only way of getting to the hospital without actually passing out with the wounded. He nodded and started walking.

Hanagaki carried him the rest of the moment. I would've collapsed if he wasn't here. 

"TAKEMICHI-KUN!" Hanagaki turned back to see Emma and Hinata. He shockingly yelled "Hina! Emma-Chan!?" The two ran towards you. "We already called an ambulance." Hinata spoke "How's Draken!?" 

Emma sat on the ground gesturing for Hanagaki to let Ryuiji rest. He laid Ryuiji rest on Emma's lap. From relief you also dropped from the ground, staring at your wounded feet. You ran carrying you heavy friend while in bare feet not to mention you alredy hurt your feet with your wooden sandals. "I'm tired." You panted for air. Hanagaki was just as exhausted. The two of you inhaled and exhaled for air like you haven't tasted oxygen for a good while.