☆~Chapter 4~☆

~time skip~
It's your first day learning in the dojo. You're still anxious around new people scared of them making fun of your eyes. You entered the dojo and saw Manjirou's brother. "Huh? It's the kid the other day, oh? You're a student here." The male's eye widened.

"Y-yeah I'll train here with manjirou" you responded as you looked down at your feet "Ah so you're Manjirou's friend! I never expected him to have a female friend." he patted your head you looked at him and he was a bit shocked with your red and (e/c) orbs looking at him. Just like what would you normally do; you covered your eyes from fear of getting judged.

"You have pretty eyes so don't cover 'em." he smiled at you as he continued to pat your head.

It was the first time someone had called your eyes peetty except your parents. Your eyes lit up "Really?!" You asked him thinking he was just mistaken "Ofcourse!" He gave you a warm smile.

"OI SHINICHIRO GET YOUR ASS HERE AND STOP TEASING THE NEW KID!!" (ಠ益ಠ) Manjirou's granpa shouted "No need to yell gramps..." he removed his hand from your head as he sweatdrops.

"LISTEN HERE YOU BRATS THIS IS L/N SHE'S NEW HERE, TO TRAIN WITH ALL OF YOU SO YOU BETTER TREAT HER GOOD!" Manjirou's granpa introduced you to all of his students including Keisuke and Manjirou "HAI!" They all shouted, you flinced as they yelled. "No need to yell gramps..."

~time skip~

Manjirou's granpa taught you the basics while the others train separately. You don't train with Keisuke and Manjirou since you're still a beginner but They said you guys will train together soon after you learn the basics. Mikey wasn't a student in the dojo he was just there to show off not that you mind it.

You took a break and sat on the floor then Manjirou's brother approached you "So your name's L/n chan?" He looked at you "Yeah." he hummed in response "You don't have to be so anxious the kids here are nice they won't bully you, well if they do just tell me and I'll beat them up for you." He once more grinned at you. Strange, his voice gave you comfort as if you were safe when you were with him. "Bg the way... Why did you wanna enter the dojo?" You were surprised by his question and had a debate on whether you would tell him or not.

You paused before you responded, you took your gaze of him and looked at your fidgeting hands "I want to get strong to defend myself."  he looks at you in curiousity "and who are you gonna defend yourself from?"  You looked at him and paused again "...from my bullies" He flinched from your answer "Bullies huh..." he looked to the ceiling "You're a pretty strong girl L/n chan" smiled at you and patted your head.

"I'm sure you can defend yourself from them soon and if you can't you just have to call for Shinichiro nii-chan." he points his thumb to himself while grinning with his eyes closed. Your eyes sparkled admiring how cool he was. Mikey told you his brother was physically weak and can't even defend himself, you never believed Shinichiro though the idea of someone willing to protect you was comforting it made you want to rely on him.

Bonus:
Two weeks already had passed since you entered the dojo. The bullying was still continuing. Your classmates went as far as beating you, throwing dirty mop water on you, calling you names, throwing out your food, and ignoring you. This time it's different, you wanted to fight back, and you wanted to defend youself.

I'm still scared but..I want to do this, I don't know if I can defend myself but Shinichiro nii-chan said I'll be fine. He said I was strong...if anything goes wrong he'll be here. My heart is beating so fast. School is going to end soon and I'm on cleaning duty.

The school bell rang meaning the class is over. My classmates quickly got off their seats and took their bags. I'm left alone in the classroom...I guess I'll clean by myself again. The classroom door opened. It's Akari and her friends..."Oi witch!" Akari shouted and pointed at me making me flinch. They all laughed at me. Soon Sato started pushing me. "Please stop." I told them "Hah!?" Akari exclaimed "..or what? We can do what we want" she kept on pushing me.

"Please stop bullying me!" You shouted "Hah? You're a monster no one likes you L/n." Tanaka our boy classmate slapped your cheek. "It's wrong to bully people." You spoke but they all laughed at me. "You're so cringe!" Akari kicked you in the stomach. All of them continued to mock you. Tanaka opened your bag and took out your sketchbook "Haha what's this" he opened it "Your drawings are ugly like you." Tanaka ripped the pages of the sketchbook.

You got up and snatched the sketchbook back "Hah!?" An irk mark appeared on his forehead. "What are you doing!?" Tanaka punched the air since you dodged his attack "Tanaka-kun what are you doing?" Akari asked him "Shut up!" He tried to punch you one more time but you just dodged it one more time. "Oi Tanaka are you playing around?" Sato asked with an annoyed tone.

"I told you to shut up!" He shouted. Sato went rushing towards me. You panicked and kicked her. Wham* She fell on the ground. Tanaka and Akari watched with their surprised expression. Akari fought back and slapped your face. All attacked at once making it hard for you to fight back. WHAM* A hit that ended everything, Tanaka fell on the ground with his bleeding nose. Akari and the others were frozen. Sato's hands were shaking from fear. "AHHHHHHH!!!" Akari screeched.

Akari "I knew it you're a witch!" They took a few steps back. You knew very well that if you took another hit, you would pass out. After realizing, you dropped on the ground and started crying "SENSEI!!!!" A high pitched scream echoed across the hallway. Akari looked surprised and started panicking. They tried to drag Sato. How thoughtful of them. From their attitude, it was expected that they will leave eachother. The door slid open before they could flee. A teacher panting from exhaustion appeared. She glanced inside te classroom. Ripped papers, a passed out kid and a child full of bruises crying. It hurts. "WHAT HAPPENED HERE!?" The woman asked. "S-sensei!?" Akari stuttered unable to answer. You were sobbing while sitting on the floor.

They gave you a week of suspension while Akari and her friends got expelled. Your parents would come to school tomorrow. Pretty sure, your mom would be here. And your father? He flew abroad to get another job, you could tell that it's going well since it's not a problem to pay for your school. And your mother stayed in Japan taking care of you.

You switched to yout outside shoes. It hurts....tears started to fell from your eyes *uuuu* *sob* *uuu* You wiped the tears off your eyes and started walking to the dojo. As a normal person you would definitely go to the infirmary or to your home. But you were too scared and excited. Why the hell. You rushed to the dojo without hesitating.

Shinichiro was sitting on the wooden floor of the dojo waiting for us. He stood up and started to walk towards you. "Y/n-chan! Emma, Manjirou and Keisuke aren't here yet I think they're still doing something in cla-" his eyes widened from your bruised up face and bleeding nose "What happened!?" The male ran towards your small figure as fast as he can. "Are you okay? Who did this to you!? Does it hurt!? Did your bullies do this to you!?!" He grabbed my hand and walked to the dojo.

"It was my bullies" Shinichiro froze an he looked like he was about to beat up your teachers and bullies. He looks scary, if you didn't know him you would believe than he can really beat people "B-but I'm okay!" You told him "You're not okay! They did this to you!" He said with a worried look "Everything's fine now!" You argued. He looked at you confused "What are you sayi-" "I fought back!" His eyes widened. 

"I won, Shinichiro. I knocked down Sato-kun. They got expelled." You bawl your eyes out from relief. He smiled softly. "Is that so?" Shinichiro stared to walk again.

"I'm proud of you"

"Let's go and treat those bruises and you're nose too" he patted your head and smiled gently. "Mhm!"