☆~Chapter 30~☆

Time passed by. All I could remember was rushing to hold Keisuke. Trying to call the ambulance but your friend wouldn't let you begging you to listen to him, so you stop and watched. Watched as he wasted his last breathes to tell you about Toman. You were frustrated but all you could do was watch. Watch as he breathe his last goodbyes while holding your face with blood in his hands. Next thing I know was that I was in a hospital talking to my aunt.

Everything that happened was still fresh in my mind. The last moments we were together kept replaying inside my head. I couldn't sleep. I wanted to shut myself in and tell myself that everything is just a bad dream. Every night I wish to wake up for this nightmare to end.

Everyone seemed to move on. They're laughing as if nothing happened. How could they be living as if Keisuke didn't die. I was angry. No. I am angry. I am still angry. "Hey, Y/n. Baji-san wanted to see you. It's fine if you don't want to. I'll tell her." My aunt knocked on my door. She changed her shift and worked at night instead. Fuck what now.

I opened the door slightly and peeked "Right now?" My aunt looked at me like I was pitiful. She keeps sighing whenever she sees me. "Yeah." I nodded and closed the door.

Aiko waited for her niece to leve her room. She smoked at the dining table with her legs crossed. She should've been getting ready to work by now. Y/n's door slightly opened. The teenager left her room standing like a shrimp while wearing Pajama's. "I'm going." She gazed at Aiko.

"Wait. Come here."

Aiko sighed as if she was looking at something hopeless. She approached her niece and sighed one more time. Y/n's eyes were slightly red and there were dark circles around her eyes. "Let me fix your hair." Aiko brushed Y/n's hair gently. Y/n stood there silently not uttering a word. Aiko took a hair tie and tied her niece's hair.

"Stop looking at me as if you're looking at something pitiful..."

I muttered without turning to face my aunt. My aunt gave me a pat on the shoulder. "I'm sorry." She apologized. Then, I turned to her. My aunt handed me a cardigan "Wear this. It's getting chilly outside." I nodded and wore the cardigan.

"Will you be okay?"

My aunt asked before I open the door. I stood there silently for a moment then opened the door. I shut the door without answering and started climbing the stairs to Aunt Ryuko's place.

Knock* Knock*

I waited anxiously for Aunt Ryuko. Honestly, I wished that she wasn't at home. I didn't want to talk to anyone yet. All of my friend's messages, I have been ignoring. It was draining. They would just talk about what happened. It was annoying but I would also be annoyed if they didn't. Something's wrong with me.

Unfortunately, the door opened. Aunt Ryuko welcomed me in. We sat face to face at the living room. She gave me tea and some snacks before talking. I was too nervous that I would throw up once I start to eat anything. I looked down at the table and started playing with my bracelet.

"It must've been hard for you." She started. I wasn't looking at her face but I was certain that she was looking at me with such pitiful eyes. I was sick of hearing that sentence "It's still hard for me to accept and I know it's the same for you, Y/n-chan." She smelled like cigarettes just like my aunt. Her hands were on the table fidgeting.

"I know that Keisuke was in a gang called Toman. He would always sneak out at night wearing his gang uniform. He showed me his gang uniform saying his friend Mitsuya made it. I was worried about it. And I wanted him to stop..."

"...but my son looked so happy whenever he talks about his gang. How could I stop him. And I knew that you were also in it. At night when he would sneak out. I would see you both riding his bike. I wanted to give this to you." She reached for her pocket. Ryuko handed me a key.