☆~Chapter 15~☆

Ring* Ring* 

My phone rang followed with vibration in my purse. Mitsuya's name was on the screen "Mitsuya-kun?" I answered. Kei let out a huff and crossed his arms "Tch! Mitsuya always gotta ruin the mood." The raven haired whispered just enough for you to hear.

"Y/n! Draken and Peh-yan." Your eyes widened from worry "W-hat!? What's wrong?" I was alarmed by the sudden call "They're gonna fight." Now he's telling me about a fight. "Gonna? What? How?" I ask and let go of Kei's hand. Kei was startled by this and started listening to our conversation.

"What do you mean by that?" Kei spoke next to me which caught me by surprise. "Baji? You're with Y/n? Wait are you on a date?" Mitsuya started blurting questions. Kei grumbled and added, "Shut up and tell me about it." Mitsuya cleared his throat and answered, "The parking lot." We glanced at eachother "Who's with them?" Kei asked for more information "No one. It's just Emma and Draken but I'm on the way there with Takemichi."

He ended the call and groaned then looked at me "Y/n, I gotta go to Mitsuya. Draken and Pehyan are fighting." His golden eyes seemed to glow as he talked to you in panic "You stay here." He grabbed your arms and looked directly into your eyes. "No, take me with you!" Kei stared at you wearing a yukata. "No, stay here and don't go until I come for you." He handed you the phone and ran away. 

You heard Mitsuya talk with Kei. You dialed Emma's number just to hear the message saying her phone was turned off. Damn it why would she turn of her phone. You tried calling various people from uneasiness. How could they leave you. No one answered their phones. The pitter patter of the rain just made you a lot more anxious, you bit your nails as you look around. 

Then it clicked, you heard Mitsuya mention a parking lot. Just by a second you ran to the parking lot despite the heavy rain. 

Click* Clack*Your wooden slippers made noises as they hit the floor made from stone. The rain covered the sound of your heavy breathing from running. Finally reaching your destination you were greeted by an empty parking lot. "Eh? But Takashi said at the pa- there's another one." Your feet were hurting from the stiff wooden slippers but you kept running. 

Soon your feet started bleeding from wound you got by your skin rubbing against your wooden slippers. It was hard to run but you still kept going.A tall guy wearing a white shirt ran into you. You stopped your tracks and walked slowly not wanting to look suspicious. He stopped walking infront of you. The tattoos on his hands took your attention. "You shouldn't be here, you'll catch a cold." The male talked in a flirty tone "Besides there are people fighting here." 

He gave you a smile as you stared at his swollen hand. He must be a delinquent. You panicked and ran past him. "DRAKEN-KUN!!!" Hanagaki cried with the loudest voice. You turned around to look at the man once again but he was gone.Forgetting him, your eyes landed on the blonde holding your friend covered in blood. 

You couldn't react immediately. Everything seemed silent, your ears were ringing. Even the sound of rain faded your attention focused on Draken covered with blood. Your breathing started to shorten as your hands shake. Tears formed in your eyes dripping with the rain. You froze in your place. It seemed like the floor sucked your feet. 

The ringing just became louder and louder as you stare at the crimson blood flowing with the rain water. You lifted your hands to cover your ears when 

"Y/N!

Just by hearing Kei's voice the time seemed to flow normally again. The loud rain and the sound of screaming overlapped together with the ringing in your ears. 

"GO!" He yelled. You took your glance back at the blonde and took of your slippers to run faster. Slipping through everyone fighting you reached Hanagaki. He was in the same situation as you a moment ago. 

He was screaming and crying as he held the tattooed male in his arm. It was scary ofcourse. Adrenaline rushed to your body.SLAP*You slapped him with both hands taking him back to reality "PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!" Hanagaki gazed at you and started to cry with a miserable expression 

"Y-Y/N-SAN...I'M SORRY....I'M S..ORRY. IT'S MY FAU-" 

"Let's go!" You responded with a single phrase. You didn't care about anything. The only thought in your mind was Ryuiji's name. "TAKEMITCHY! KEN-CHIN!" Mikey yelled from the distance. 

Lifting the Blonde's body from Hanagaki without any struggle you started walking away from the scene with Hanagaki.

Cough* Cough* 

 Ryuiji coughed with blood on your back. Your bare feet tapped on the cold and wet floor as you take each step."Draken-kun!" Hanagaki yelled while running with you. Your stamina was slowly running out from carrying the tall teenager with your small figure.