☆~Chapter 3~☆

You turned around and saw a black haired male "SHINICHIRO! ARE YOU SNEAKING OUT AGAIN?!" an old man yelled "Yikes." the male then ran "Y/n?!" Manjirou yelled.  "What are you doing here?" Keisuke asked as he tilted his head "I followed you here.." You sheepishly answered "Eh?! Really?!" The two yelled in sync. "Who was that?" You asked them "That's my brother!" Manjirou yelled proudly "Yeah he's a cool guy." Keisuke followed "Tsk such a trouble maker." the old man exclaimed getting your attention "Huh? who's this kid?" He stared at you and you just stared back not knowing what to do.

"Gramps I'm going on a break" Manjirou yelled as he rushed and changed clothes "Hey wait for me!" Keisuke followed him and went towards you "HEY WHO SAID YOU CAN TAKE A BREAK?!" His grandpa shouted "So what are you doing here, Y/n?" Manjirou asked "HEHEHE... did you miss us?" Keisuke laughs smugly.

You stared at them silently as you turned red from embarassment.  "Aren't I cool?!" Mikey asks proudly "Yeah!!" You answered excitedly, a faint of blush was seen in his cheeks. "Hmph-" Keisuke pouted as he crossed his arms "You guys were so cool So that's why your strong! I also want to be strong like you!" You just continued praising them leaving them flustered.

"Hm? Then why don't you enter the dojo?" Keisuke suggested "Huh?" Manjirou's eyes shined "YEAH HOW ABOUT THAT?! YOU CAN ALSO FIGHT YOUR BULLIES WHEN YOU GET STRONG!" your eyes lit up from the idea of defending yourself from the bullies you have.

The kids who bully you from the park stopped since Manjirou scared them off but the bullies in your school didn't stop, they sometimes even go as far as beating you up and throwing dirty mop water at you. "Really? I can?!" You asked excitedly "Yeaah that'd be cool! Then we can practice together!" The raven haired boy responded. You bid your farewells to them being excited to tell your mom that you want to enter the dojo.

~At home~

"Mama I'm home!" You excitedly yelled while taking off your shoes. "Ah you're back, do you have homework toda-" she was suddenly cut off with your words "I WANT TO ENTER A DOJO!" you excitedly told her expecting for a response "Huh?" The woman was confused to the sudden request.

"What came up to your mind?" She asked confused "I want to enter a dojo..." You just repeated the words you said earlier. Your mom sighed "Go change your clothes and do your homework we'll talk about this at dinner" 

You finished your homeworks faster than usual since you were excited for her response. Soon your dad came home and your mom prepared dinner. 

~dinner~

You guys were eating then your mom brought up the thing about you wanting to enter a dojo "Y/n said he wanted to enter a dojo." she said as she shoved a spoon of rice in her mouth. "Huh?!" Your dad was surprised "But you can't you're too small, you'll just hurt yourself!" Your dad exclaimed. Then your face changed to a sad one "Oh." you looked down to your lap.

Your father let out sigh as your parents look at eachother. "Why?" He asked "I just want to." you responded, you cant tell them about the bullies "...so i can atleast defend myself when something happens!" You added. Your poor father let out another sigh "Do you really want to?" He stared at you "Yeah." Your eyes lit up as you turned your gaze to your mother.

"We don't have the money for it, Y/n." your mom said. You went silent. Your mother was a housewife and your father's the only one working. His job is not even well paying it is just enough to pay the bills and feed you and you know it. "I-i'll study harder for it! Then I'll get a scholarship you won't have to pay for my school." The two of them looked at eachother.

Your dad looked at your mother and held her hand "Fine you win, just promise you won't be complaining after this" your mom let out a sigh as she continued eating "Yay! THANK YOU MAMA!"  you responded with a big smile.