☆~Chapter 25~☆

"Y/n! OI Y/N!!" I hurried to open the door. The loud banging echoed through the hallway. I burst open the door to see Mikey standing infront of me. "Mikey...?" I stare at him. What is he doing here? I look behind him looking for Ryuiji "Are you alone?" I ask. Mikey nodded silently. He stepped inside removing his shoes. It's unusual for him to come here alone. No, it's unusual for him to not be with Ryuiji. "Did you and Ryu fight?" He plop his self on the sofa "Nah." Mikey comfortably sat on the sofa with his hands behind his head.

Placing a bowl of wrapped tayaki on the table Mikey gazed at me. Seriously why is he here? I look at him and asked, "Is there something on my face?" Mikey gave me a nod. Wait seriously!? I touched my face. "You." I flinch "Have you been sleeping?" Mikey shoved a tayaki in his mouth. Oh is it noticeable. "I-I haven't been getting enough sleep lately." I sit infront of him.

Tayaki aren't that bad. I stare at the bowl of Tayaki. I often pick foods my friends like whenever I go to the grocery, especially Yakisoba. I don't really like Yakisoba, but my aunt and Kei likes Yakisoba. I take a tayaki and I started to unwrap it. "I don't want to fight Baji." Mikey spoke. I pause as I was unwrapping the Tayaki.

There was a moment of silence between us. After pausing, I bite on the Tayaki. Mikey stared at me then at his tayaki, he continued to eat. We continued to eat in silence. I also don't want to fight Kei. Lately my head was filled with thoughts of him but my mind would stop me. I only waited for Mikey's order. How can I be running away from my problems now. I have to take back Kei.

"Y/n, Are you scared of me?" I flinch. "W-what?" Looking up from my food, Mikey was staring at his second Tayaki with an expression I couldn't figure out. He wasn't angry, that I can tell. I relaxed my tensed up shoulders before answering "I'm not." Mikey huffed after hearing my answer. Right. I'm not the only one worrying about Kei. The others are too. I was too scared of losing him that I started to forget the people around me. Especially Mikey. Mikey's not that good with handling his emotions. Mikey turned to look at me

"I see."

"THE PRE-BATTLE MEETING FOR OUR FIGHT AGAINST VALHALLA WILL NOW BEGIN!!" Ryu yelled. Mikey stepped forward. Everyone looked up at him from the shrine. He was standing there for everyone. "I'm glad to see you all here today!" Mikey spoke. "Tomorrow we're going head-to-head with Valhalla. They picked this fight with us. There's nothing for us to gain...also Baji has sided with our enemy! We don't go easy on traitors!! That's Toman policy." He scanned his eyes through everyone who was waiting for what he had to say.

"Can I just be a kid?"

"M-mikey... Let's take back Kei-chan." I tell the blonde. Bringing back Kei in the gang might stop Kisaki's plans. There's definitely a chance that Kei knows what he's planning. We need him in our side. "Hm?" Mikey looked at me with interest "Listen..."