☆~Chapter 12~☆

I kicked Osanai in his nape making him pass out. At this point I can say that it's instinct, We're always here to protect Mikey. Me and Ryuiji. The tall blonde stepped forward while I step on Osanai. For a second I thought it was mean of me to do so but then I remembered what he'd done. "Osanai you lost." Ryuiji spoke, as he did I released Osanai. Ryuiji looked down on the deliquent "I'll gladly tell you why you lost, You attacked a guy's parents and beat up his friends...." He added "You stayed from the path of a true delinquent and did things only a scum would do."

Mikey chuckled from the sight of us "Hey next time you try this shit again? I'll track down each and everyone of you and kill you myself!" Ryuiji threatened the gang members giving them shivers down their spine. "ANYBODY GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!". Silence...silence filled the warehouse, not a single person answered "FROM NOW ON MOEBIUS IS AFFILIATED WITH THE TOKYO MANJI GANG!!!" He declared. It was quite cool. His thick voice echoed.

Reee-ooo* Ree-ooo*

The siren of the cops were heard making gang members scatter and leave the warehouse. "Shit the cops." Ryuiji cursed. I looked at Ryuiji in panic "Are they here to celebrate our victory?" Peh asked which calmed me down slightly. Ryuiji gave me a pat on the shoulder "Let's get out." He told me.

Mikey started to run "Let's get out of here takemitchy!" Hanagaki turned around "O-okay!" He started running and followed Mikey "Hey assholes don't run away on your own someone has to get Osanai" He said. After yelling Ryuiji started running away as I tried to follow him, a hand grabbed my feet. Which startled me "Eek" Osanai was grabbing my feet. He looked pitiful, he couldn't even speak from his beaten up face. I looked at him in horror.

Thunk*

"Pah?" I turned around to see Pah stabbing Osanai."You're not getting off so easy Osanai." My eyes widened as I watched Pah stab Osanai. Osanai slowly released his grip on my feet as Pah stabbed him. He lost consciousness. "PAH-CHIN!" I yell. I grabbed Osanai and pulled him away from Pah. "W-what are you doing?!" Ryuiji heard my yell and turned to look at me. Startled, he screamed "PAH, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" The two of us stared at the blonde infront of us.

Osanai coughed blood and fell on the ground. I panicked but my attention was fixed on Pah. Pah-chin looked at me pitifully. His face was covered with bruise and blood as tears fell from his eyes. Everyone turned around to see what happened. "Pah where'd you get that knife?!" I crouched down and slightly slapped Osanai's face. "Osanai!" Ryuiji yelled.

Ree-ooo* Ree-oo*

The sirens were louder. "WE GOTTA RUN PAH!!" Mikey yelled. "Y/N! KEN-CHIN!" He continued to call us. I stood up with Ryuiji waiting for me. Pah just stood there with tears in his eyes begging us to go "Sorry Mikey. Peh-yan take care of the division for me... I'm giving myself up." Pah apologized. "You're kidding, right?" Pah-chin bit his lips and looked down "I'm sorry Y/n.."

Mikey looked at Pah "THE HELL YOU ARE!" Ryuiji placed his hand on my shoulder with his brows furrowed. My hands started to shake. I can't just leave Pah here... but he stabbed someone. He's my friend. Toman's gonna fall apart. "Leave me." Pah spoke snapping me back to reality.

"QUIT STANDING AROUND!!" Mikey yelled as Ryuiji was getting ready to leave. My hands were shaking and Ryuiji was infront of me. "We have to." He spoke. I wanted to cry, I wanted to throw up. "N..no. Are you serious? You're not gonna leave him here alone, are you?" My voice cracked. I took another glimpse of Pah who was looking at the ground while crying. "Let's go, Y/n." Ryuiji spoke once more. "Ryuiji!" I yell. He didn't listen. "Y/n." Ryuiji whispered as he covered my eyes and grabbed me. "Don't do this! Don't! Pah-chin!" I tried to resist.

"We're gonna get arrested!"I hear Ryuiji's step get faster. And I could tell he was running. "PAH!"Mikey's voice echoed. Ryuiji was holding the both of us and ran. After running for a while we hear a thud making us look back. 

"Takemitchy!"