☆~Chapter 27~☆

Putting on my jacket; I stared at the mirror. Valhalla, huh? Inhaling sharply, my eyes landed on the matching bracelet I had with Kazutora's earrings. There's no turning back now. This is all for Toman. For some reason, I'm feeling uneasy. I take the knife I've been hiding. Just in case. It's better to have a weapon. I grip the knife before placing it inside my pocket. Just you wait, Kisaki.

I sighed and gazed at the images decorating the walls of my room before leaving. My mom was sitting on a chair with her legs crossed and a cig between her fingers. People said, she looked like me. Long dark hair, almond eyes and canine teeth. In fact, she looked like a female version of me. I sometimes wonder how my old man looked like. "Don't smoke inside." I give her a sigh.

She raised her eyebrows "Where are you going?" My mom asked. I take the cigarette from her and smashed it on the ashtray "Just somewhere." I gave her a vague answer. I continued to smash the cigarette until it became flat. I'm scared. Valhalla might lose from Toman. After this fight... after this fight, then what? What's next? Do I come back to Toman? Will they even want me back? What if my plan fails. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'm scared. I'M SCARED.

"Keisuke!"

My mom's voice snapped me back to reality. Her eyebrows were furrowed while looking at me with a slightly worried expression. "That's enough." She said to me. I looked at my hand with the flattened cigarette. "Oh. My bad. I zoned out." I sheepishly chuckled as I rubbed my nape. "I-I have to go." Trying to avoid more questions, I rushed to reach the door. "What's wrong?" My mom asked. "Nothing." Without turning to look at her, I answered. "Allright. Take care." She gave me her farewell.

"Mom.""What?""Can I hug you?"

"What?" My mom asked with a confused tone. This time I turned to look at her. I inhaled deeply before talking "Can I?" For a few seconds my mom went silent. She stared at me with her eyebrows raised slightly. My mom spread her arms widely gesturing for me to come to her. I walked towards her and gave her a hug. I buried my face on her shoulder. It was a funny sight since I was bending to hug her, because of our height difference.

"I love you, mom."

"Yeah..." She said as she caressed my back. My mom played along silently. Maybe it was because of my strange request or maybe my unusual expression. I felt safe in her arms, I did not want to let go. But I had to. "I'm going." I released the hug. "You're going on a fight again, aren't you?" She asked me. "I can't believe my son is a yankee. You have to stop this, Keisuke! It's dangerous. Don't even think of involving Y/n with your doings, you punk." I gave her a laugh "Yeah, Yeah. Sure." I hurried to the door "You!"

I'm finally here. I scanned through the abandoned parking lot and saw all kinds of delinquents from different gangs. This is making me anxious. I lower my head. Hanagaki walked towards me "Y/n-san." He looked at me. Chifuyu was with him. They both looked at me. "Lots of people, huh?" I ask. "Yeah. They're here to watch our fight." Chifuyu explained. Hanagaki's eyes widened "What the hell?" Hanagaki's reaction wasn't surprising. If I was him, I would react the same. These people are here to watch out fight for entertainment. I glanced at Chifuyu and Hanagaki while moving closer to them. I grab their shoulders "Y-y/n-san?" Chifuyu looked at me.

"Watch out for Kisaki."

They looked at eachother then nodded. "Oh, and don't get hurt too much." I tell them. How ironic. I'm always full of bruises after fighting. Good thing my aunt isn't home that much. My injuries weren't bad enough for me to be hospitalized. But there was one time, I dislocated my arm.

"Y/n." "Y/n" Two voices harmonized. I turned to see Ryuiji and Mitsuya "Draken and Mitsuya." I call them by the names everyone from the gang knows. It would be better if I start calling them by those names. They looked at eachother before continuing to walk. "W-what is it?" I ask confusedly. "Huh? Oh nothing really..." Mitsuya rubbed his nape. I shifted my gaze to the tall blonde infront of me "Don't get hurt." He said. "Oh."