☆~Chapter 31~☆

It's getting chilly. Time passed by in a blink. Everyone called the incident "Bloody Halloween" which was ridiculous. It's still hard to look straight at Keisuke's mother's face. I just see him whenever I take a glimpse at her. My aunt started working at the day again and my parents... I don't know. They can stay abroad all they want. Be a resident there whatever. I don't care anymore.

The wind met my face as I drove a bike. Surprisingly it was my aunt that taught me how to drive. Who knew that an office worker like her could drive a motor. Summer was coming to an end. The breeze was starting to get chilly.

Finally reaching my destination, I parked the bike and walked. I walked to Keisuke's grave. A stone grave with Baji engraved on it stood infront of me. I lit an incense. The wind brought the smoke to scatter. There were flowers sitting next to the incense.

I stared quietly at the grave. It was silent the whole time. Thoughts filled my head as I stare at my friend's grave. There was a half eaten Yakisoba. I chuckled. Yakisoba, huh? A simple instant Yakisoba meant so much to me now, that I find it ridiculous. I didn't even like Yakisoba. I inhaled sharply.

I sat infront of the grave with my feet still on the ground. "...so unfair." It hurts. It was hard to breathe since I was trying to hold my tears. "Why do you always have to be like this?" I asked followed by a loud inahale trying surpass my tears. I've always thought about it. If I hadn't lost my consciousness that day. Would things have been different?

What could I have done instead? If only... If only I helped Keisuke. If I hadn't let him. If Kazutora wasn't like that. If Mikey wasn't such a problematic bastard. Would things have been different?

Mikey and his fucked up mind. Kazutora was the same. He was even willing to kill you. Why did Mikey have to be like this? Why. Why. Why. Why would you want to protect such people. Because you're friends? Screw that. How can you call someone who tried to kill you, your friend?

Sacrificing your life for this. Why did you need to push me away? We could've done it together. Why... I sharply inhaled before speaking.

"Why didn't you ask for help?"

I thought I had no more tears to shed but here I am. Tears fell from my right eye. How can you be so selfless and selfish at the same time?

Ring* Ring* I got up and wiped my tears. My phone was vibrating. I answered it and waited for a few seconds "Hello?" I waited for an answer while standing infront of Keisuke's grave. "Hey Y/n."

Ryuiji greeted me. While silently waiting for what he had to say, I placed my hand inside the pocket of my jacket. "Uhm..." He hesitated. I raised an eyebrow. "I'm visiting Kazutora with Takemitchy, do you want to come along?" My eye twitched as I heard Kazutora's name. "What for?" I ask.

"Mikey, had a message I meed to deliver." He answered. I scoffed and looked at the sky. Still a loyal dog, I see. It was silent for a few seconds. I licked my lips before responding, "Not interested." Ryuiji went silent. He probably realized that I haven't forgiven Kazutora. "Oh...uh." Ryuiji had nothing to say "If you have nothing more to say. I'm hanging up." "Sure."

How can they just forgive Kazutora like that. I clenched my fist and let go with sigh. I placed back my phone inside my pocket, for I am about to leave. Before I could open my mouth to bid farewells to Keisuke, footsteps approached me. It was funny how I recognized them. I wanted to leave, yet I didn't.

He stood next to me quietly. As the silence grew, so did my anger. I wanted to punch him, right here and right now. The feelings I bottled up were starting to burst. I didn't know what I was feeling. Was I anxious? Scared? Angry? Or was I sad.