☆~Chapter 32~☆

"THE MEETING WILL START!"

Mikey stood ontop with his uniform dancing with the wind. His face was covered in bruises which caused a fuss. Toman members started chatting and murmuring for seeing Mikey in such state. He looked at me with his eyes that had no life as everyone was alarmed. I looked back at him with a nonchalant expression. 

Hanma appeared behind Mikey which made more fuss. The delinquents chattered to their selves. To my surprise Chifuyu was also there with them. He was just with me a minute ago, I didn't expect him to be there so soon. 

"Today's meeting will be a bumpy ride. We're here to conclude bloody halloween!" 

Mikey stood there confidently with Chifuyu and Hanma despite his bruises. Mikey took a step forward before talking "Bloody Halloween. Valhalla's 300 versus Toman's 150. Despite an overwhelming disadvantage, each of you held your own and claimed victory. Shuji Hanma, vice-leader of the gang we defeated has a message for us about Valhalla."

"Shuji Hanma here from Valhalla. Valhalla has never had a leader. So, in the wake of our defeat, we're joining under Toman's banner..."

"VALHALLA IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH TOKYO MANJI GANG!!" 

There was a moment of silence after Hanma yelled. The silence turned into murmurs which turned into a storm of cheering.

"TOMAN!"

"TOMAN!"

"TOMAN!"

"Somebody helped me connect Valhalla and Toman. It's all thanks to him that this is happening. Please step forward. Tetta Kisaki!" Hanma yelled Kisaki's name which made everyone cheer for Kisaki. It was just like Osanai said. Kisaki stepped infront with Mikey and Hanma. Kisaki is smart. 

"There's one more thing to discuss."

"Damn more news!" The delinquents were all cheering and excited for another announcement.

"Thought we gained much from bloody halloween. There's also someone we lost. The first division captain, Keisuke Baji, died that day." Everyone's cheers turned into silence as Mikey mentioned Keisuke. I clenched my fist and watched him. 

"We must reflect deeply on this reality and take it seriously. I'll let you say the rest. Vice-captain of the first division, Chifuyu Matsuno." Reflect? It was funny hearing it from him. He who was siding with the guys that caused Keisuke's death.

"I considered leaving Toman but our leader stopped me. Leading the first division is a huge responsibility for me. I thought about it for days and talked about it with Y/n-san and arrived at this conclusion..."

"I'M GONNA NAME THE GUY THAT I WANT TO FOLLOW!!! TAKEMICHI HANAGAKI! I NOMINATE YOU AS THE FIRST DIVISION CAPTAIN!!"

Chifuyu yelled proudly. The delinquents chattered from another shocking news.

"What Hanagaki!?"

"I thought it was definetely gonna be Y/n-san."

"Hanagaki!? No way..."

Chifuyu talked once more, "We decided that Baji-san left this responsibility to you."

"Takemichi Hanagaki! Raise your head and give us your response!!"

"I'LL DO MY BEST!!!"

After the meeting ended; I was about to leave when someone stopped me. "Y/N-SAN!" It was Hanagaki. I turned around to face him, his eyes were red from crying "Chifuyu told me it was you who wanted me to be the first division captain." I nodded. Mikey and the others also came walking towards us. Are they here to watch this scene?