☆~Chapter 2~☆

You made your way to your seat looking down trying not to make eye contact. Heterochromia, Most of the time, it doesn't cause any problems. It's often just a quirk caused by genes passed down from your parents or by something that happened when your eyes were forming. It might sound cool for some people, not for you though. Having different eyecolor was unusual, your classmates were scared of you most of the time. People weren't interested on being friends with you making you a loner, you became an easy target for bullies like Akari...here she goes.

As soon as you enter the classroom, your classmates gave you a weird look and started to whisper to eachother. You placed down your bag and sat down. Akari and her disciples walked towards your seat looking like the mean girls. Twintails, Ponytails, Accessories, and expensive clothes.  "What is this?" Akari looked at you from head-to-toe making you uncomfortable. She leaned closer and touched your shirt. "There are holes in your shirt." Akari scowled.

"I heard they are poor." Some student spoke. The whole class laughed at you. "Y/n the poor cursed child!" Akari made fun of you. All of them repeated what Akari had just said and laughed. "From now on you're known as Y/n the poor cursed child." She smirked. You clenched your skirt as you tear up. "Sensei's here!" A student yelled. Akari quickly rushed back to her seat afraid to be caught.

You nervously started at the clock ticking. 5...4...3..2..1!! As soon as the bell rang you rushed out of the classroom and ran to the entrance and changed to your outside shoes. Huff* Huff* Exhausted from all the running, you looked around outside the school. You huffed. Avoiding your bullies after school is easy but what comes after isn't. You've done it before, the day after, your shoe locker was full of trash. That didn't matter to you as long as you can meet Baji and Sano.

The two of them were climbing the jungle bars while you watch them behind a tree. "Y/n!" Sano jumped off the bars and rushed towards you. "You fixed your hair." Baji followed him. You nodded without saying a word. "Oh?" Baji's eyes widened as he looks at you. Nervous, you flinched and looked down. "Your other eye is red!" You reacted fast and covered your eyes, it's something you've been doing whenever someone points out your eyes. "I'm sorry." You apologized. Baji held your cheeks to get a closer look of your eyes. He leaned closer "That's so badass!" The raven haired was full of admiration. "Y-you don't think it's ugly?" Anxiously, you asked. "No duh. That's like so cool." Sano spoke from behind. "Yeah It's cool." Baji responded. You turned red from their compliments.

"My classmates said I'm cursed." The two furrowed their eyebrows from what you've said. "And you believe them?" Baji asked. You nodded in response making Sano disappointed "Dummy. Who would believe in that." He flicked your forehead. "Ow." You patted your forehead and silently huffed while smiling.

-A week has passed-

You've been playing with Manjirou and Keisuke but today they didn't show up at the park but you saw them walking together making you curious. They entered a dojo so you also decided to enter... It was the dojo Manjirou had mentioned. You just watched and admired them practicing while hiding.

"Hm? A kid?" A male's voice startled you from behind.