☆~Chapter 21~☆

Kazutora continued to hold your hand as the three of you walked inside the hideout. Your hand started to throb from pain. Every second you tried to pull your hand from the male. However, Kazutora only gripped your hands even tighter as you do. He turned around to face you "Don't let go yet. I'll show you something nice." Only a fool would believe him. Nothing's nice inside the hideout. Everyone looked ready to feast on You and Hanagaki. As the three of you got closer to the crowd, strange noises were heard.

Whack* Whock* Thunk*... Some delinquents were definitely fighting. You prepared yourself to see something that was the opposite of Kazutora had said.

It was far beyond 'not nice'ー it was gruesome. Your eyes widened from all your emotions. Staring at the scene in horror, Kazutora laughed maniacally at your terrified expression. He released your hand and spread his arms widely while snickering and laughing. "Isn't this nice!?~" Kazutora screamed with his delighted face. Not bearing to see anymore, you looked down. The tattooed delinquent groaned from boredom. He grabbed your face and forced you to watch your childhood friend beating up Chifuyu mercilessly. You furrowed your brows as you cover your mouth. "I love your reaction." He walked towards you and placed his hand on your head to your cheek. You threw his hand away "W..what's going on?" Asking with a broken voice, Hanagaki only observed. "I'm glad you asked. This is a test of faith." Kazutora replied. Hanagaki gently pulled you away from Kazutora "A test of faith?" He asked.

"A test of faith of Baji's belief in our group. Leaving Toman to enter Valhalla is like switching religions. So he needs to show us he's ready. The guy Baji's beating up right now is Toman's first division vice-captain. Baji's most trusted retainer." Kazutora explained "The first division vice-captain!?" Hanagaki's eyes widened from surprise. You clenched your teeth from the sight "Toman is Valhalla's enemy. If he's betraying his old 'god' Mikey...then he's got to curb stomp his own beliefs." The raven haired finally stopped, he sat ontop of the blonde with bloodied fists. "Well is this good enough for you? Hanma-kun." The raven haired turned around to look at the tall delinquent. He pulled his hair tie making locks of his hair fall. "You're a real bastard. He was with you for a long time, right?" A guy from Valhalla eating chips with a weird hair commented "I'm surprised you went this far." Some bald delinquent with a weird tattoo scoffed.

"Shit man, I didn't come here for a damn lecture." The raven haired grumbled with an annoyed tone. Hanma stood up. Looking at Kazutora, he grinned "Kazutora, you ready!?" The tall delinquent raised his voice "Yup." Kazutora replied, he turned around to face the two of you. Hanagaki gulped loudly as Kazutora's eyes met his. With legs feeling like jelly his hands shook from nervousness. You paid no attention to Kazutora and merely observed your raven haired friend in devastation. As his golden brown eyes met your, they widened from shock. The two of you stared at eachother's eyes with shock.

"Y/n-san, let's go?" Despite being scared, Hanagaki offered his hand to reassure you. The blonde had a warm smile with a hint of nervousness which reminded you of Shinichiro. Taking your attention, you turned around to face him and broke the eye contact with your friend. "..yeah." You whispered. Kazutora scoffed seeing the two of you create 'a positive vibe'. "These two are Toman's members." He spoke loudly drawing everyone's attention.

"This here is Hanagaki Takemichi, the newest member." Kazutora introduced the blonde to the delinquents "..and this girl right here..." he paused before continuing and grabbed your hand pulling you from Hanagaki. Hanagaki panicked as he watched you get taken away. The whole day Kazutora did was aggression and violently grabbed your hand causing it to bruise. Even his hugs weren't sincere, he just wanted to hurt you for his own amusement. "...is L/n Y/n-chan~ She's a very trusted member of Toman.

The exciting part is she's close with the founding members including Baji~♡" Kazutora proclaimed. The deliquents looked at you with preying eyes. Some even had weird grins on their faces. Baji only watched your terrified figure from the men. While Kazutora snickered, Hanma walked towards the three of you. As he got closer he spread his arms widely. "So you're Hanagaki?" He stared down at the blonde. A sweat ran down Hanagaki's cheek as he and Hanma stared at eachother. After a few second the tall delinquent tyrned his attention to you. "L/n, I'm really sure we've met before." He leaned his face towards you with his usual grin, you backed off and went near Hanagaki. "Step forward." Hanma ordered. Hanagaki wore a nervous expression. His body was stiffーhands shaking and sweating. After taking another glance from the raven haired his words echoed in your head "Y/n, you have to stand in your own feet. Act for yourself. What if I'm not around anymore."