☆~Chapter 26 ~☆

"THE PRE-BATTLE MEETING FOR OUR FIGHT AGAINST VALHALLA WILL NOW BEGIN!!" Ryu yelled. Mikey stepped forward. Everyone looked up at him from the shrine. He was standing there for everyone.

"I'm glad to see you all here today!" Mikey spoke. "Tomorrow we're going head-to-head with Valhalla. They picked this fight with us. There's nothing for us to gain...also Baji has sided with our enemy! We don't go easy on traitors!! That's Toman policy." He scanned his eyes through everyone who was waiting for what he had to say.

"Can I just be a kid?"

"M-mikey... Let's take back Kei-chan." I tell the blonde. Bringing back Kei in the gang might stop Kisaki's plans. There's definitely a chance that Kei knows what he's planning. We need him in our side. "Hm?" Mikey looked at me with interest "Listen... Tomorrow the day we go against Valhalla. With everyone's help let's end Valhalla." It was a simple plan. Mikey has probably thought about it and just needed a little push. Tomorrow when everyone's fighting, I'd have to find an opportunity to take back Kei and tell him that I'm aware of the danger of Kisaki, even if it means having to fight Keisuke.

Mikey listened to me closely and seriously "Let's take back Keisuke and crush Valhalla and by that I mean we have to face Kazutora and find out if Kei-chan's intentions." He flinched as I speak Kazutora's name. After I was done speaking, a second of silence filled the room. Mikey looked at me. I gaze at his eyes "Go easy on Kazutora." I plead. I know Kazutora's gone crazy and I know what he's done. Forgiving him might be impossible, but he was still my friend. We stared at eachother. Mikey broke the eyecontact. "I've always thought you were submissive. You've changed."

He shoved a Tayaki in his mouth. Mikey didn't say anything about what I said about Kazutora. A sigh escaped my mouth as I stand up and get more Tayaki in the pantry "My Grandpa said that people act differently when they're aboutta die, are you going to die, Y/n?" Mikey asked. It made me slightly laugh inside my head. Mikey's been surrounded with death since he was young. I was silent for a few seconds while grabbing another pack of Tayaki.

"Maybe."

I slightly turned my head with a smile just enough to see his reaction. Mikey's eyes widened for a bit then he relaxed his expression. He lowered his head and stared at the Tayaki in his hand "I don't want that."

"I don't wanna fight Baji." Mikey told everyone. I admired his leadership. Mikey inhaled before yelling, "SO HERE'S MY SOLUTION!! LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH EVERYONE!! TOMORROW WE'RE GOING TO CRUSH VALHALLA AND TAKE BAJI BACK! THAT'S HOW WE FIGHT OUR BATTLES." There was a second before everyone started making noises. The deliquents cheered for Mikey. I stood silently while smiling at him. Mikey scanned through the crowd to find me. As soon as he saw me standing silently while smiling at him, he gave me a soft smile back.