☆~Chapter 8~☆

Mikey dismissed the gang members leaving a few behind. "Y/n, so you're here." Before I was about to leave, Mikey talked to me. I turned around to face him "We were about to leave." Keisuke spoke in my place. Chifuyu was next to me "Come. I'll introduce you to Takemitchy." I looked back at Keisuke before Mikey fully dragged me along "Nah, why the hell would I want to know him." He shooed me away. 

Finally meeting Hanagaki, we both stood infront of eachother awkwardly. "I-i don't think..." "Takemitchy, meet Y/n." ..this is necessary. "I-i'm Hanagaki Takemichi." He reached out his hand for me to shake "L/n Y/n, n-nice to meet you.."Hanagaki looked at me a little surprised "L/n Y/n?" He asked. I nodded. He's probably thinking if I'm a girl or a boy. "I'll be in your care." My care? I looked at Mikey "Ah.. yes." After that, I quickly turned at Mikey. "Is he a new member?" "Nah, I just wanted to introduce you to him. Afterall, he's so much like my bro."

"Yo~" A familiar voice spoke from behind. I turned around to see another blonde. Why are there so many blondes here? "E-emma!?" She winked in response. Right, emma hangs around often with the gang too, but I wonder why she's not a part of Toman. Is it because she's a girl? A peach haired girl standing next to her took my attention. She had round eyes and a mole under her lips. She's pretty. 

"Takemichi-kun!" The girl ran towards the blonde. She must be Hanagaki's girlfriend. How nice. I watched them both talk to eachother. Must be nice. "I heard you slapped Mikey." I quickly covered my mouth after realizing, what I'd just said. I turned red from embarassment and so the peach haired girl. "Huh?" Emma spoke, then started laughing. 

She panicked and started waving her hands around "I- uh no but yes? I didn't mean it! It was a misunderstanding!!" She swayed her hands around. So she really did. This girl really slapped Mikey. Invincible Mikey. "I-im Tachibana Hinata." she bowed while introducing herself. She somehow looks familiar. "I'm Y/n." I covered my mouth "Isn't she pretty?~" Emma hugged her.

"Yeah, she's really pretty. W-when did you two meet?" I asked. Have they met before? Why are they so close. Why didn't Emma tell me this. "Just a few minutes ago." The blonde answered. Right, I forgot I was talking to emma. 

"Do you want to be friends with me uh....?" Tachibana offered her hand. "Y-you can just call me Y/n." I stuttered. I punched yourself mentally for stuttering. "Y/n-chan, then?" Tachibana gave you a bright smile and shook your hand. So bright. I shook her hand feeling sheepish, I haven't had a girl friend for a while, I'm kinda embarassed. Emma's my only girl friend.

Hanagaki stepped next to Tachibana and they both smiled at me while Hanagaki rubbed his nape. "Nice to meet you Tachibana...san?" She shook her head "You can just call me Hinata or Hina." Oh. I bowed for I really want to go home now. They're nice but I still want to go home. Hinata's raised her eyebrows and tried to get closer to me. Hanagaki's eyes widened "Y/n-san, your eye.." "That's enough, we're going home." Keisuke stepped in and placed his hand on my shoulder. I looked away from Hanagaki and covered my eye. "It's getting late. See you." I bid my farewells.

I walked with Keisuke and saw Chifuyu waiting for us "Did I take long?" I asked and chuckled uncomfortably. Chifuyu smiled at us "Not at all." Keisuke got on his bike and I stood next to him. "Let's go." He handed me a helmet "Thanks." He didn't respond and just waited for me to get on. 

The night breeze hit my face while sitting on the bike. Holding onto Keisuke, his hair hit my face. It makes me laugh sometimes. I bury my face on his shoulder. His hair smells nice. "You saved me earlier." I say. "Huh?" He spoke. Maybe he didn't hear me "Thank you." I whispered as I bury my face on his neck.