☆~Chapter 20~☆

Gathering all of your stuff and placing them on your bag, you had a blank expression. No sleep was given to you. From all that's happening you couldn't sleep a blink. "L/n-san, someone's here for you." The girl had a smile on her face. The two of you were the only ones left in the classroom since everyone already left. You placed you bag ontop of your desk and waited. Walking towards the door, your classmate smiled with a faint blush on her cheek before leaving. "Heya, Y/n-chan~" A familiar face popped infront of the door. His earring jingled as he tilted his head with a smile. Your eyes completely widenedーyour hands started to shake. Taking a few steps back, the male walked towards you. "K-kazu...tora." you gazed down at the floor to avoid eyecontact. He grabbed your hands "Still cute as ever, I see~" He chuckled. No one in the hallway tried to call the teachers. It had seemed to look that the to of you were flirting. Your hands shook as he held them near his face "Don't worry, I wouldn't hurt you. That'd be a waste afterall."

He let go of your left hand and took your right one. Unable to say anything you silently observed him. Kazutora grabbed your right hand and started to walk out of the classroom "Let's go, we have to meet someone." He held held your hand as the two of you walked in the hallway. The whole time you stared down with your hands shaking pathetically. You feared Kazutora, afterall he killed Shinichiro. You didn't know what he would do to you. Mikey told you he turned more violent than before, complete unpredictable. "I think it's here." Kazutora paused infront of a classroom. A junior's room. He stood there for a few second while telling the deliquents with him to stay.

"...The number 3 guy Kazutora Hanemiya" familiar voices inside the classroom made you anxious. Kazutora grabbed the door handle with his other hand and slid it open. Revealing five teenagers who were having a meeting, your heart pounded loudly. "What're you doing?" Kazutora asked innocently "Who the hell? you don't look familiar." Makoto stood up from his sit and walked towards Kazutora with an annoyed expression "That's not very polite we're your school senpai's afterall." he smiled. "We're?" Hanagaki mumbled and looked at the hand Kazutora's holding. His eyes widened as he was about to open his mouth to speak, you shook your head pleading for him to not speak your name.

"Who are you? Never seen you before. Walking in here with your girlfriend like you're a big deal." Makoto continued his behavior "Makoto stop!!" Yamagishi walked towards Makoto with a terrified expression "Huh what's your deal Yamagishi?" Kazutora tilted his head making his earring jingle "Do you guys know Takemichi Hanagaki?" He asked "T-t-takemichi that's him! Valhalla's number 3!!!" Yamagishi stuttered "Kazutora Hanemiya!" The male wearing glasses exclaimed. The juniors widened their eyes from shock as they sweatdrop. You gulped loudly from nervousness and fear. What's Kazutora doing? "Y/n-san?" The plum haired delinquent muttered. Kazutora turned his gaze to the boy and then looked at you. No one knew what was going on in his mind. He looked at you with a sharp gaze. Kazutora's expression changed from a glare to a warm smile. "Oh you guys know eachother already. You could've told me." He spoke. Hanagaki looked worried.

"Anyways, Takemichi, you're coming with me." Kazutora grabbed Hanagaki's hand and lead him outside the classroom as his friends watched him go. The only thing that they could do was wish him goodluck... or also pray for him? "That's the guy?" The two injured guys who waited for you outside the classroom asked "Yup" Kazutora replied "Who are these guys?" Hanagaki asked while looking at the deliquents "Just two of my most trusted kohai." The dark haired male with highlighted hair answered "Did something happen to them?" Hanagaki asked another question "I broke them yesterday." The blonde sweatdropped as he walked "Huh you're most trusted kohai?"
"Yep"

A guy with Kazutora leaned infront of Hanagaki's face "You've got a problem with Kazutora-kun?" He threatened "Nope." Hanagaki answered briefly from fear. He walked just like when he's with Ryuiji and Mikey, hands infront of him and looking down a little to avoid eyecontact. But as the walk came longer, he became a little less tense. "Valhalla's hideout? Bring it on." He whispered.