☆~Chapter 14~☆

"Look at that!" My aunt held a red yukata as she grinned. She gestured for me to come closer. I stared at the yukata with a slight amusement. "Don't tell me you didn't plan to wear one." It was true. I planned to wear pants and a shirt. Where did she even get that yukata. She kept a grin in her face as she helped me wear the yukata. "I wasn't planning to wear one." I said to her while we stand in front of the mirror. "What? You should wear one. You gotta enjoy your youth, you will never be a teenager again having fun in a festival wearing a yukata." 

"Done."

I stared at myself in the mirror with my hair covering my left eye. It was slightly odd seeing myself wearing a yukata, afterall I haven't worn one for years. I smiled feeling slightly thrilled and excited. "So? Who's your date?" My aunt blurted which made me flinch. "Don't tell me you don't have one? Oh nu-uh girl. Keisuke better be taking you out or that boy Mitsuya."  Flustered, I turned to her "Aunt! I-ill ask them, okay!?" I took out my phone and went outside to make a phone call. I wanted to ask Mitsuya but I was too shy, "Hello?" I ended up calling Kei.

"What's up?"

"Wanna go to the festival?"

"J-just the two of us?"

"Yeah, I guess. Do you want to bring Chifuyu or Mitsuya along?"

"No, I wanna be with you."

"I-I'll see you."

It was surprising how Kei agreed so fast but here I am waiting for him outside our apartment. I stared at my phone while I waited, Emma and Hinata will be there too. I wonder if they're wearing yukata too, well if it's Emma I'm sure she will. "Hey." Kei waved at me. He was wearing a stiped shirt under his white jacket. His hair was tied with a few locks of hair loose in front, that hairstyle definitely suited him. He was also wearing a chocker and ofcourse the bracelet with an earring. 

"You're gonna poke a hole in my face if you stare too much." 

I was flustered "Sorry, I didn't mean to." We both walked out the apartment. The two of us stood infront of his bike "What do I do?" I ask, troubled. I can't just sit like how I used to, the yukata is tight and my legs would be seen "You can sit on my lap I'll hold on ya' tightly." For some reason I played that scene in my head. I turn red "What's wrong with you." I hit him lightly "Hey I didn't mean that! Did you seriously think I'd do that?" 

"Whatever." I covered my face from embarrassment and just sat sideways. "Wear this and hold on tightly." Kei handed me a helmet "You're teasing me." I put on the helmet while he stared at me "I look ridiculous." He slyly grinned "Nah, you look pretty." Kei teased "L-let's just get going." I shut the helmet to hide my face as Kei chuckled and got on the bike. 

Why am I the only who gets to wear the helmet. I opened the helmet to see better. The summer breeze hit my my face. From the distance I could see lights from the stalls and I could tell we were near. After a minute we stopped, I removed my helmet and Kei helped me down the bike. It's sweet when he's like this, it's like a different person from when he's fighting "My heart almost skipped a beat." I laughed subtly "What?" Kei looked at me. "What? Nothing. Let's just go." 

"Y/n-chan!!!" I hear a yell. It was Emma. She rushed towards me and grabbed my hand "Kyaaa! You're so cute!" Ryuiji was behind her standing awkwardly. Hinata smiled at me. "H-how about we walk to see the stalls?" Hinata shook her head "Aww... But we're going with our dates." Emma whined. "I'm hungry." Ryuiji blurted. "Oh we should go." They left. 

They just left.

"Hey. Let's play some games." Kei dragged me along to a stall. I sat down watching the gold fishes while Kei tried catching them with a thin paper scooper. He failed each time though. I laughed as he failed each time. "Darn it. Let's play another game." 

And so we did. We kept trying and trying. How does one even get to fail in each game. I somehow felt like a mom following her child. As we walked, Kei was continuing to look around with a smile in his face, how can I even refuse to that smile but I'm hungry. "I'm hungry." I grumbled.

"Let's get some takoyaki." He told me. 

We sat on a bench as we watched the busy crowd. I stuff a takoyaki inside my mouth. It was so hot. "Have some." I took one and offered it to Kei. He lowered his head and tucked his hair behind his ear. His eyelashes are long... "Stop staring." He says "W-what!? I'm not." I quickly look away. Damn it. I wonder if Mitsuya went with his sisters.

"I wanna play this time. You keep messing up." He looked at me and grumbled "Did you really have to be so straightforward?" We walked around for me to pick a game. I decided to play a shooting game. The guy handed me a gun and some bullets. I shot one time and knocked 2 cans, eight more. I shoot one more time and knocked 3 more cans. I only have one bullet left.

"Y/n." Kei called my name and I turn my head to him. He held my face and tucked my bangs in my ear revealing my eye. "There. You could see better now." 

Bang* 

I accidentally made a shot. That took me by surprise. "Aw too bad." The guy spoke. He handed me two bracelets. "That caught me off guard." I complained to Kei.  

"I should say, you're not bad. Now we have matching bracelets." 

He took one of the bracelet I was holding and wore it. Kei even transferred the bell from his previous bracelet to the new one. It was funny how he threw away his old bracelet after wearing the new one. I also wore my bracelet. 

"Oh. I should've brought an umbrella." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing." I grabbed Kei's hand and started running under the nearest tree. It was quite dark. "Is it gonna rain?" He asks me. Kei already knew how I could smell rain, it was weird but he never questioned it and just thought it was cool. Droplets of rain fell from the sky just as expected "I don't think this is the best place to go to..." I mumble.

It was strange how he was silent. I turn my gaze at him. He was looking at me, then he quickly looked away. Now that I think about it, this is technically a date. My heart started thumping fast. What's wrong with me? Feeling ticklish, I tried to speak "I-i wonder how are the others doing..."

"Why would you talk about them when I'm here." 

Kei pouted as he held my hand near his lips. Right I forgot to let go. My heart started beating loudly. I might get a heart attack. What's wrong with my heart. Kei chuckled, "Are you blushing?" I could feel his warm breath from my hand. I tried to loosen my grip on his hand.

"Let's stay like this..."  he whispered.

What's wrong with him!?

"O-okay."

A/n:      Holy crap! I'm alive. It's Christmas break so I might upload more chapters soon. I         can't believe I'm writing again. I hope you like this chapter