☆~Chapter 33~☆

I stared at the window with boredom. My fingers made a tapping noise on my desk as I sigh, thinking about things. I know a lot of things happened, but I was thankful that I had Takashi. He was the reason I was able to forget. My ears made a ringing sound making the noises my classmate made muffled. I was zoning out again.

RING* RING*

The school bell rang snapped me out. I took out my phone to look at my messages and dashed to the exit. There was one message from Takashi "I don't have any club today, wanna hang out?". I beamed. I was ready to take the train when I see him waiting for me at the gate. He was wearing a lilac cardigan, matching his hair. 

"Kisaki's gonna kill me, huh?"  Chifuyu handed Takemichi the instant ramen as he nodded. Takemichi took a bite while Chifuyu complained "That future pisses me off... So Kisaki really was Baji-san's enemy all along?"

"Yeah, no doubt about it. Heard that straight from Kisaki himself in the future... W-wait, Y/n-san has to hear this!" Chifuyu stood up and looked for his phone "No!" Takemichi stopped him. He gulped loudly "There's something I gotta tell you about Y/n-san..."

"In my first timeline, Y/n-san was fine, I asked Naoto about her and she was living a quiet life but after I came back from the past, she was dead. The same future where you died. Me and Naoto digged in to it and something changed about Y/n-san's future, in the first timeline, Y/n-san was living a quiet life without any involvement  in Toman, apparently she quit just after Baji-san died... However, after I came back to the future, Y/n-san had a different future. She stayed in Toman and was also killed by Kisaki."

Chifuyu looked at Takemichi in horror. He was surprised, not like how he reacted from his death. "What was the reason she stayed?" Takemichi shook his head "I do not know."

"It could be anything, I-i mean it can also be me!" Chifuyu blabbled as he walked with Takemichi in the shop. Today was different, for Takemichi was hanging out with Chifuyu instead of Hinata, not that he's complaining. He was relieved that he now has a friend, that knows about the future. He didn't have to feel lonely anymore let alone fight. 

"Hey man, thanks for this."

Chifuyu turned to look at Takemichi as they looked for a table for the them, "The boba? Don't mind it." Chifuyu brushed it off. Takemichi was definetly not talking about the boba, but he just huffed and smiled.

After sitting down, the two started to talk about their plans. "Before the, black dragons problem, doesn't it mean we have to deal with Y/n-san first?" Chifuyu asked. Takemichi nodded "The sooner we deal with it, the better." 

"We have to make Y/n-san quit Toman."

"Don't we have to find out the reason she stayed at the first place?"

Ding* Cling*

The shop's door opened and making the bell ring. Takashi opened the door for me. He held my hand as we walked inside the shop. "What do you want?" Takashi asked me while we stood in front of the counter. I looked at the menu for a moment just to say, "I'll get what ever you're getting." I gave him a smile. He smiled back and let out a subtle sigh. Was I imagining it?

We sat down after getting our orders. There was silence before I spoke "Sorry." Takashi gave me a confused look. I looked down at my scarred hands fidgeting with the drink "I'm confused." I say as I look up to him. He had a nervous expression on his face "I thought about quitting Toman-" Takashi's face relaxed; he looked disappointed rather. "But something's stopping me. I'm already under house arrest, and toman is not the place i'd wanna be in right now but I can't leave..."