☆~Chapter 10~☆

I arrived at the abandoned warehouse where a few of the members gathered. It was slightly quiet, as you entered you were greeted by the founder members. Mitsuya was the first one who noticed me "You're finally here." He said. Mikey turned around to look at me "You're alone? Where's Baji?" Usually I would come with Keisuke... "Studying." I say. "Can you stop the conflict with Moebius?" Hanagaki who suddenly eantered the warehouse asked "Huh?" Mikey glared at him "This conflict..I can't say why but someone's pulling the strings behind all this" he explained.

Pah suddenly grabbed his hair and threw him "BETTER QUIT FUCKIN' AROUND WITH US, RIGHT PAH-CHIN?" Peh threatened him. "Leave, Say one more word and you're dead." Hanagaki sat on the floor and stared at them. I watched them in surprise. What can I do? No one's stopping them "You can't fight with Moebius Toman's gonna get screwed." Hanagaki reasoned "Stand up" Pah leaned down to him.

WHACK*

"HUH?!" Pah yelled. "WE CAN'T FIGHT?! YOU CAN'T SAY WHY?! THEN WHO THE HELL BEAT UP MY FRIEND?!" Pah continued to beat Hanagaki. Feeling bad for the blonde, I wanted to talk. But I didn't trust Hanagaki, afterall I just knew him earlier. 

"I get what you're saying, we're gonna fight Moebius." Mikey looked at the blonde. "I decided that we're gonna fight, Toman's gonna fight Moebius." Hanagaki looked at him in horror. He bowed on the ground "I WON'T BACK DOWN! IF WE FIGHT MOBIUS TOMAN'S DONE FOR!! JUST WHEN I BECAME FRIENDS WITH MIKEY AND DRAKEN-KUN!I DON'T WANT TOMAN TO END THIS WAY!!" The male pathetically begged 

"Tsk you really are a moron!"  Ryuiji grabbed Pah's arm "...the hell are you doing Draken?" Pah asked with a threatening tone "Takemitchy said he's not backing down, maybe it's not a bad idea to see what Moebius is up to, Mikey." Peh-yan groaned and stood with Pah. Despite talking to Mikey, Draken was looking at me. I gazed at Mikey, and he was also looking at me. "Hanagaki's not a part of Toman.. I don't think he needs to concern his self with our own matters." My hands were slightly shaking as I talked. Hanagaki was looking at me with a pitiful expression.

"You heard her. Ken-chin are you defying Toman?" Mikey asked Draken with an expressionless face. "It's not like that at all."  Draken explained. Mikey looked at Draken "Yeah it is." they glared at each other

"Sorry to interrupt your little group implosion." A guy wearing a gang uniform with the word moebius embroidered in it combed his hair as he entered the warehouse with his troupe "...but you keep saying Moebius would you mind not repeating our name like that?..." He looked like any other deliquent "You mid-school babies." he puffed the smoke of his cigarette out off his mouth.

"YOU'RE OSANAI?!"

"Shut it dick cheese" Osanai spat "...You bastard" Pah barked annoyed "Hey I'm two years older than you...that's mr. bastard for you."

"RAAAAAGH" Pah swinged a punch to Osanai but he dodged it. Osanai took some steps back and punched Pah's face making him fall. "Yup♡ nothing but a middle schooler." Osanai said while still clenching his fist from the punch he did.

"Tokyo Manji Gang? Change your name more like Mid-school infant alliance." He snapped his fingers "I heard you were picking a fight with Mobius."  Gang members started to enter the abandoned warehouse.

"So we're gonna strike first♡ Mikey-chaaanー This is war" Osanai stated.