☆~Chapter 28~☆

WHACK*
I fell on the ground and saw someone holding a pipe step infront of me "Not letting you near Mikey." My head hurts. My vision was getting blurry and I was sure I was going to pass out. My heartbeat was getting loider and louder. There was a pipe lying next to me. The adrenaline rushed in my and I grabbed the pipe.

WHAM* I caught the deliquent off guard. He fell on the ground and I got up. There was blood dripping down my head. How am I going to hide this from my aunt. The Valhalla member was still conscious. His hands trembled as he held the pipe he used to hit me. Looks like he wasn't giving up. I striked his hand making the pipe he was holding fly off his hand "AgHHH!" The man yelped. He held his hand while screaming in pain. I somehow felt bad for him so I quickly left him.

I scanned the area to search for Kei instead I saw Mikey. He was standing on the top of the mountain of the old cars. Valhalla members held him. They refrained Mikey from moving. Infront of Mikey was Kazutora holding a metal pipe. My eyes widened from the sight "Mikey!" As I screamed, someone grabbed me from behind. I immediately reacted and tried to get out. The man released his arms.

"Holy fuck, he's strong." He spoke. Another guy appeared "He looks like a girl." The two grabbed me. I resisted but they overpowered me. "Stop resisting." The delinquent punched me on my stomach. I yelped. It was hard to breathe. I couldn't move. It was t

he worst. The pain in my head started to comeback. I'm getting tired. All I could do was watch.

"Tell me just one thing Kazutora." Mikey looked up at Kazutora. "Am I your enemy?" He asked the blonde standing infront of him. Kazutora scoffed "I suffered because of you. It's your fault I got sent to juvie. Ofcourse you're my enemy." He looked down at Mikey.

"I will eliminate everyone in my way. Did you know Mikey? If you kill people that makes you a bad guy but if you kill enemies that makes you a hero." Kazutora stated. He looked terrifying, watching him from this angle. The wind blew making his earring jingle. Ah that earring. That earring again. The other pair of earring that Kei attached on the bracelet he had.

"Hold him for me. Good and tight." Kazutora grinned as he started to hit Mikey with a pipe. Every hit I cringed but all I could do was watch. "Mikey." I speak, but the delinquent onced punched me again in the stomach. It hurts. "To become a hero I will kill the enemy."

Mikey flinched from the sentence "Kill the enemy? Is that why you killed my brother?" He raised his head and glared at Kazutora. Kazutora's eyes widened from hearing about Shinichiro. Mikey slowly lifted the guy holding his head. It was unbelievable. To think that a fifteen year old is capable of doing that. He knocked the deliquents holding him down. Kazutora's eyes widened from fear. This, this is Mikey. WHAM* He slammed Kazutora on the ground.My expression relaxed seeing him free.

BHAM* Huh? Mikey fell on his knees. As the sound of the old car echoed, the deliquents started rushing towards him. Even the iniured ones got up just to crush Mikey. They were hungry for it. It was as if Mikey was a prey waiting to be devoured by wild beasts. Completely Defenseless. "GET HIM!!" A delinquent yelled.

The delinquents holding me down released their grip and started to rush towards Mikey. I fell on the ground after being released. The Valhalla members were busy tuing to reach Mikey thay they didn't even mind me. I would've gotten flatten out by them if I didn't stand up.

"MIKEY!" I yelled with my fellow Toman members. All of the division captains were busy and occupied with fighting. Was I the only one. How am I going to. Without anymore wondering I rushed towards Mikey. He was at the top of the mountain of old cars. And I was at the bottom. How am I going to reach him. How will I? I reach out my hand while looking at Mikey from a distance. WHAM*

Kisaki appeared infront of Mikey. He punched the guy trying to hurt Mikey "Tokyo Manji Gang, third division captain. Tetta Kisaki Our division will protect our gang's leader." He announced. Toman members who were fighting started praising and cheering for Kisaki. "Kisaki..." My eyes widened. For a second I believe Kisaki. I thought Mikey was finally safe but then I remembered. I can't trust him.

"GOOD WORK KISAKI. I'LL LEAVE MIKEY TO YOU!!" Ryuiji yelled. Don't. You can't. I changed my pace and started going faster. I have to get there quickly. A raven haired appeared behind him. "I was waiting for this Kisaki!"

WHACK*
Kei slammed Kisaki with a pipe "Kei!" I yell as soon as I see him. He didn't even spare me a glance. Kei focused on Kisaki "Kisaki I'm gonna rearrange your fucking face." He spoke. I watched them from a far. A toman member who was with Kisaki kicked Kei away from Kisaki. "You alright Kisaki-san?" The boy asked "Buzzing buzzing like a damn fly around me. Swat him dead." Kisaki ordered. I can't believe this guy is a division captain. "Let's see you try Kisaki." Kei provoked. We're here to take Keisuke back.

Just a bit more and I will reach them. Chifuyu stood infront of the raven haired with his arms wide open trying to stop him. Kei furrowed his brows and stared at Chifuyu "Chifuyu? The fuck're you doing? Outta my way." Said Kei. "Baji-san don't do this. If you take down Kisaki now... you'll be going against Mikey. If you want to save Toman from Kisaki now's not the time." Chifuyu argued. The raven haired did not listen. He threw Chifuyu on the old car.

"I kept you beside me so I could use you in fights. I don't give a shit about what you think."

"I'M THE THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN!! I'M HERE TO PROTECT YOU BAJI-SAN!!! If you really wanna get past me I won't be holding back!!"

"Do it. I'll give you ten seconds." He started to count.

"Ten"

"Nine"

"Eight"

"Seven"

"Six...what's wrong?"

"Five, I thought you weren't holding back?"

"If you don't kill me you won't be able to stop me."

"Four"

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

"Zero."

"AGHHHHHHH!" Hanagaki went running towards Kei. He did a terrible job trying to hold him down. "CHIFUYU!!! LET'S STOP BAJI-KUN TOGETHER!!!" Hanagaki yelled. Chifuyu remained silent. Hanagaki stared at Chifuyu "Chifuyu...?". Chifuyu looked down. "I can't... I can't hit Baji-san." Tears fell from his eyes. Hanagaki just stared at Chifuyu with disbelief.

WHACK*"Y/n." Kei held the cheek that I punched. Hanagaki released Kei. He is much stronger than me. I can't win this but if I can just talk to him. We stared at eachother "Come back to Toman." I say. He raised his eyebrow at me "This is my choice. You can do nothing about it." The raven haired responded to me. He turned around and tried to walk away "After this, what's going to happen? Will you come back? What's next?"

"Tell me, Keisuke."

"CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL...!"

He turned to glare at me. I glared back "You will what? Are you going to hit me?" I raise my voice with an agitated tone. Keisuke's eyes widened. He did not say a word "Do you really think this will help? Do you really think pushing us away will solve everything?" Tears started to form in my eyes. Pathetic. I'm crying again. Keisuke couldn't say a word to me. "Come and hit me!"

"I don't hit girls." Was his only response. I was in disbelief. We stared at eachother. I scoff and licked my lips "You're unbelievable!" Keisuke glared at me while the others watched us argue. Ridiculous. This is ridiculous. Why does everyone do this to me. Do they think I'm weak. I clenched my hand.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND."

"Keisuke!"

Keisuke glared at me. He went silent and walked towards me. My eyes widened. I waited with a slight hope thinking for an instant he would come back. We stood infront of eachother, exchanging eye contact. He raised his hand. I didn't defend or flinch, sill me thinking that he wasn't going to do anything to me. "You. Sleep for now." He mumbled. What. Before I could yell, I felt him hit me by my nape. I fell on the ground watching him walk away from me.

*SHANK*