☆~Chapter 19~☆

"Leave." Keisuke Baji came to a realization that you were safer without him. It was only him who brought you danger. If you hadn't joined the gang, your life would be easier, much less complicated. Maybe he did regret introducing you to the world of delinquents.

How can a fragile person like you be exposed to such danger. It would've been better if only you haven't met him. Such thoughts came to his mind in the brief moment. "I-i'll help you. What do you need, huh? Just tell me. Don't avoid me. Please."

"Y/n, I don't want anything to do with you anymore. Stop clinging onto me like a lost puppyーwe're not kids anymore." He shot arguments at me. My heart dropped from hearing such words.

"Something's clearly wrong. What is it? T-tell me."

"Nothing's wrong! I'm doing this because I don't want to see you anymore. You're a fucking burden!"

No words came out of my mouth. My eyes couldn't focus on anything making me look around. The ceiling, the floor, the photographs on Kei's table and... Kei's expression slowly relaxing and his eyes widening as he quickly realize what had he just said.

My vision became blurry as tears formed in my eyes. How could he say such things. We were fine just yesterday. "I see. Then, I'll leave for now." I headed towards the door and quickly left his room "W-wait, Y/n!"

It wasn't my plan to join the meeting. I had no intention on listening at all. I stood with my division without Kei standing infront of me. The guy's been causing trouble. Maybe it was better that he wasn't here but I wanted to see him.

Mikey walked pass the delinquents intimidatingly with his chest puffed with pride. Ryuiji had a serious expression, which made him look angry all the time, his height even made him unapproachable. While, Hanagaki walked with his down intimidated by the stares of everyone. Toman's king, Mikey and his loyal dog, Ryuiji made their way to the top of the shrine.

"THE NOMINATION FOR THE TOKYO MANJI GANG'S THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN WILL NOW BEGIN!!" Ryuiji yelled, alerting everyone.

"THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN STEP FORWARD!"

Two unfamiliar faces wearing Toman's uniform made their way infront. A tall and intimidating one and a short and tanned skin guy... As they walked, The tan skinned male glared at Hanagaki.

He had a tan skin, a dark blonde hair and was wearing a tacky looking glasses. Talk about taste in fashion. He sat on the stairs with his back faced at Mikey. The tanned male sat there in silence which was an odd behavior for sure. The delinquents did not like this act at all. It was disrespectful for their king that they worship.

"The hell is his problem?"
"Is he for real"
"He just sat down with his back to our leader!!"
"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ASSHOLE DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE HOT SHIT!!"
They all yelled at once.

"LISTEN UP MORONS, THIZ GUY SITTING BEHIND ME IS THE NEW THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN. TETTA KISAKI!" The tall guy declaired, surprising everyone. The deliquents continued to shout and complain making my ears burst.

I silently watched everything. What the hell is happening.

"SHUT UP!! IT'S MIKEY'S DECISION IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT STEP FORWARD" Draken yelled making every member dead silent.

"Our gang is going to challenge Valhalla! Valhalla is a raising power with number Moebius could only dream of. To beat them Toman's got to become more powerful too!!" The blonde explained. "With Tetta Kisaki here we've got somebody from Moebius who was incharge of the guys of our generation. We need Kisaki so we can challenge Valhalla!! Tetta Kisaki is now the third division captain!! Remember that!! This concludes the third division captain nomination ceremony!!" Mikey then walked away after announcing everything. Tetta Kisaki stood up and faced Mikey "Leader thank you very much!" he bowed as Mikey walked away

"Yeah."

What the hell?

What's happening? Why would Mikey think of making a guy from Moebius a division captain. If we needed to challenge Valhalla we could do it even without changing our division captain to a guy from Moebius. It doesn't make any sense even after all the incidents that had happened. Is everything a joke to him? What about Pah and Pehyan?

Whack*

The blonde punched Kisaki in the face. Kisaki's glasses fell as Hanagaki released his fist away from Kisaki's face.

"The hell's wrong with you, Takemitchy!?"

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TAKEMITCHY!? YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN TOMAN!! ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN OUR CEREMONY!?!" The division captains climed the stairs of the shrine.

I watched everything in silence as I thoughts filled my head "What the hell? Is he opposing Mikey-san?!" Chifuyu yelled. He was about to rush towards the shrine when I stopped him "Y-Y/n-san?" I had no intention on listening at all but I didn't expect this happening. I attended the meeting hoping for something-

"What's going on? Things just got real interesting."

A familiar voice.

The raven haired walked to the scene with his smug grin. "Baji?" Mitsuya spoke his name from confusement. Mucho stepped in "Aren't you on house arrest?" he asks. The raven haired answered none of the questions asked and walked towards Hanagaki. He continously punched Hanagaki face until he lost consciousness. Ah there he is again. This side of Kei.

Whack* Wham*

I bit my lip as I watched. Mitsuya grabbed his arm "Cut it out, Baji." He spoke "Lemme go, Mitsuya." Kei, warned the lilac haired. The two glared at eachother.

"Mikey!" Baji yelled. Mikey furrowed his eyebrows as he heard the male "Why are you even here, Baji? You caused infighting in the gang and had been banned from gatherings." He spoke.

"I punched another shitty brat. Since I ruined your precious gathering are you gonna throw me out this time?"

"..."

"I'm leaving to join Valhalla. You don't need a trouble maker like me around, right?"

Kei climbed the stairs down leaving the scene behind.

"Baji!"

"I quit. From now on, first division captain Keisuke Baji will be Toman's enemy."

I watched Kei with full attention. I watched as he go. "Kei." Our eyes met in an instant and I could see his eyes subtly widening as he saw me. Then, he walked past me. He walked away and I watched as his figure got smaller. I wanted to chase after him but for some reason I couldn't.

"Y/n." Mikey grabbed my hand before I could leave. Mikey looked directly at my eyes, I knew it was troubling him but it was troubling me more. Ryuiji walked towards us "Don't let it bother you. That's just how it is." Mikey still was looking at me as if he was waiting for me to agree. What does he even want from me.

"I don't think so."

I slapped his hand from me.