Chapter 23 Melanie

-Ian-

I turned into the driveway and stopped the car. Walking into the house I yelled, "YN you will not believe what happened to An..th..ony..." I trailed off when I saw the scene in the living room. Melanie was standing next to YN, who was sitting wide-eyed on the armchair, not moving a muscle. "Melanie, how nice to see you," I said through gritted teeth. "How did you know I live here?" I asked.

Melanie smiled. "I followed you the other night when you left Blue."

"I see," I said. "Well what can I do you for? I don't think you're here for money, so why are you here?" I asked, sitting down and folding my hands.

"Oh no, I'm fine with money," she replied.

"Then why are you here, Melanie?" I asked again.

She smiled wickedly. "You, Ian. I want you."

I stared at her. "'I'm sorry, what? You want me?" She nodded.

"Why?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Well for me, silly!" Melanie replied, giggling.

"Yes, I thought that might be the answer," I muttered. "Don't you remember that I broke up with you, Melanie? Years ago. I am with YN now. Happily, I might add."

Melanie's eyes were now on fire. "No!! You were happy with me! ME! Not this...slut!" she cried, pointing at YN who gasped.

"Now Mel calm down please," I begged her, standing up.

She turned and my back was to YN. I slipped her my phone to call 9-1-1. She ran out of the room, Melanie screaming profanities and throwing anything in sight to even notice.

"You are supposed to me with me! No that fucking whore bitch!!"

I put my hand up. "Melanie, please. We had a good relationship that turned sour. What I have now with YN is special."

Melanie was now in tears "No! You-sob are supposed-sob to be with-sob me!!"

I was ducking away from things she was throwing and attemping to stop her, but it was no use with Melanie.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and we both turned. "CPD, open up!" I ran to the door and opened it.

"We got a call that there was a domestic violence going on," the policeman said.

"Yes, my ex-girlfriend broke in to the house," I told him, pointing to the hysterical Melanie. She was still crying and throwing things, but she was wearing herself out. "She went kind of crazy towards the end of our relationship and well..." I gestured to her.

"Okay sir, we'll take it from here." "You might want to thing about getting a restraining order," the second policeman said.

I nodded. "Thanks, I will." I watched as they took Melanie out of the house and into the police car.

"Is it okay now?" YN whispered, peeking out from her room.

"Yeah, it's okay," I said, taking her into my arms. "I'm so sorry about this," I told YN.

She looked up at me. "As long as you're here, it's okay." I hugged her tighter and we walked out of the room.

Wow that was a lot! First thing's first, I want to say again that I LOVELOVELOVE Melanie and this is just fiction okayy? Alright so I hope you liked this, I know it's been a while! School is starting soon and I go every day and have classes all day, so my upload schedule might change, I'm not sure yet. Anyway please vote and comment! Bye! :)