Chapter 36 Will You Be My Girlfriend?

-Anthony-

I was still revelling from my kiss with Mandy. I hadn't felt like this for a long time. I had called Ian and told him about it. He's my best friend, of course I would.I decided to call Mandy and officially ask her to be my girlfriend. Again. Pulling my iPhone out of my pocket, I dialed her number. It rang a few times before she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mandy, it's Anthony." I said.

"Hey, Ant what's up?" she replied.

"Could you come over for a bit? We need to talk, but I can't do it over the phone," I asked her.

"Sure, I'll be over in a few minutes."

We hung up and I cleaned up the mess of my house so Mandy wouldn't think I was a pig. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. 

"Come in!" I called 

Mandy walked in and I gave her a hug. I led her to the couch and gestured for her to sit down.

"So...what'd you want to tell me?" She asked tentively. 

I took her hands. "Mandy, will you be my girlfriend? Again?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh, yes! Yes, of course!" she said. 

I grinned and kissed her.

When we came apart, Mandy said, "I thought you were going to say the complete opposite and break up with me!" she told me.

"No, of course I wouldn't!" I assured her. "Mandy, I'm so glad you're back. I was so heartbroken when you left as you know," Mandy nodded. "And then everything that happened with YN...but now you're back in California, only a minute away from me. I feel like everything is back to normal," I said, grinning.

"Me, too Anthony. Me too." She returned the smiled and gave me a small kiss. "Oh man, I have to get going. My sister is visiting; she'll be here any minute," Mandy said, looking at her silver Fossil watch. "I'm so sorry"

"That's okay, tell her I said hi," I replied, standing and giving her a hug. "I'll see you later."

She walked to the door and waved as she walked out.

-Mandy-

We're back together. It's official. I wonder what the fans will think when they find out. I remember when the Smoshers on Twitter "shipped" up/ They called up Mandthony I think. I laughed to myself as I walked home. Those kids were great. If they don't know that Anthony isn't with YN anymore and Ian is now yet, hopefully they'll accept it when they do find out. I'm going to love going back on Twitter and talking to the Smoshers like I used to. As I opened my front door, my i{hone whistled, meaning I got a tweet. '@smoshanthony: Well it's official. Me and @mandymay are back together.'

I smiled. Now we wait for the replies.

'@MrsDawson13: @smoshanthony @mandymay OMG NO WAY I AM SO HAPPY RN :D

'@Snifelisnifsnif: @smoshanthony @mandymay Seriously??? OMG!!!

'@StotheSa: @smoshanthony @mandymay Get someeeee'

I responded to the tweets when I logged onto my laptop, then posted my own tweet.

'Thank you everyone for being so kind to me and Anthony about this! I can't wait to have chats with all of you again :)'

I got some retweets and favorites and 'You're welcome! I love you' tweets. The Smoshers were so nice, I love them all. After I clicked out of my mentions, I saw a tweet from Ian on my feed.

-Ian-

I was on the smosh account replying to some people when I saw Anthony tweet that he was officially going out with Mandy. I sat back in my chair and thought for a moment. Maybe it's time I did too. It's been a year, for God's sake. I called YN into the office.

"What's up?" she asked, sinking into her chair.

"Did you see Anthony's tweet a little bit ago?"

YN nodded. "You want to do the same," she said, reading my mind.

"Yeah," I replied, running my hand through my hair.

She traced her lips with her finger. It was something YN did when she was thinking.

"Well, it's been long enough. I believe we should. I'll probably get shit for it, but they need to know."

"I'll tell them not to, okay? I don't want you being harrassed." I kissed her cheek and turned back to the computer.

Wow, that was a pretty long chapter! Hope you enjoyed it, especially after the last one, eekk. Please vote and comment, much appreciated! :)

**This is also dedicated to Sarah (StotheSa on twitter) and the other twitter user whose name I do not know for being in this chapter :)