Chapter 4 How NOT to Get Pregnant

-Anthony-

On Thursday, we had our last day of filming. The video was about How NOT to Get Pregnant. We were filming the last scene in the living room when there was a knock at the door.

“Cut,” Ian said dully behind the camera. I looked up to find (YN) standing in the doorway. I asked for a few minutes break and walked over to her. She looked at me. I forgot I had been shirtless for the scene.

“Oh, uh hold on a sec,” I said laughing nervously as I slipped on my shirt.

“What’s all this?” she asked, looking in awe at the cameras and lights.

“(YN),” I began to explain smosh and what we do. When I was finished talking, she sat there staring at me. “(YN)?” I asked nervously. I didn’t know what her reaction was going to be.

“This….is….awesome!” she exclaimed.

I grinned. “I didn’t think your reaction was going to be so enthusiastic!”  

“Well I think it’s terrific,” she replied with a smile. I told her I had to go finish the scene so she sat in the kitchen with Megan, talking softly. I was so glad things were how I wanted it to be.

                -You-

Wow.  Smosh? A YouTube group? A YouTube group that is so popular that they are in 3rd in the top 5 subscribed! I was impressed. No wonder he made a slight face when you said we could go to Randy’s for dinner! He probably wanted to take you somewhere nicer. It didn’t matter, though. Seeing him act was so amazing. You’d never seen a YouTube video in your life, much less a live one! You met Megan, who is Ian’s (Anthony’s best friend) girlfriend. They are both the nicest and cutest couple you have ever met! When they finished filming (“Cut!”), Anthony slipped his shirt on again and led you out back where there was a swing seat. He looked at the ground for the moment then at you.

He took your hands and said, “(YN), I’m sorry about the other night. I was…scared. I haven’t dated since…for a long time.”

You put your finger on his lips. “I understand,” you said softly. Anthony smiled softly and looked down. He looked back at you and brushed a hair away from your face. He cupped your face in his hands. Both leaning in, you kissed, first gently then passionately. You grabbed tufts of his brown hair. Finally, you broke away. Your phone rang. It was Terese wondering where you were; that your mother was there.

“Oh my God!” you exclaimed.

“What?” Anthony said.

"I forgot my mother is visiting! I have to go!” you said, standing up. You kissed him on the cheek and promised you would call, and raced home.

                -Megan-

My first impression of (YN) was that she was one of the nicest girls I had ever met. I knew we were going to be good friends. Anthony was talking with (YN) outside when I saw her run past the window in a rush and out the gate to her car. Was (YN) leaving Anthony stranded now? But he came in smiling and explained what happened and why she had to run off.

“Good for you, Anthony.” I said, patting his arm. I lifted myself off my chair and went to find Ian, leaving Anthony smiling to himself.

                -Ian-

Megan came into our room when I was getting my things to take a shower. She sat on the bed and smiled that smile. Something was making her very happy.

“So. What’s up?” I asked, sitting next to her.

“This girl,” she said. “(YN). She’s wonderful and I can tell Anthony is very happy being with her.” I smiled and kissed Megan’s hand.

“Well I’m glad, too.” I got up to take a shower, and she lay down on the bed. When I got out, she was sleeping. I pulled the covers over her and went to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat and talk with my best friend about his new girl.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed; please vote and comment. :)